Upgrade concerns? ?

DJD

My station household radio seems to be using loads of bandwidth (with very few listeners) making pay as you go expensive. I'm thinking of upgrading to a monthly plan but am worried about being tied in? What happens if after a month or two I decided it's costing to much or I wanted to stop broadcasting can I cancel the monthly payment plan ? And if so is it easy to do?

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi DJD,

We checked over your "pay as you go" bandwidth usage and it seems normal to us. You have had a total transfer of 63.51GB in the last 30 days alone with a fair amount of continuous listeners, so it all looks right to us. You can use our bandwidth calculator to give you a better idea of the bandwidth usage http://www.internet-radio.com/servers/tools/bandwidth/

If you did upgrade to a "pay monthly" plan, there is no obligation on the amount of time for which you have this. Say you did decide after two months if was not for you, then you can of course easily cancel this at anytime or we could just revert your account back to a "pay as you go" instead.

We hope this helps! :)