Veterans Radio Net needs HELP/INFO

Ken C

Hi all, I am New to all this.
I am setting up an Internet Station www.veteransradionet.com and am having probs with the buttons I need so that listeners can "tune in" can any one help with the html code I need please.
Any other help, advice would be fantastic.
Cheers
Ken C

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi Ken,

We provide code snippets to display tune in links, now playing and more on your website. These can be found in your control panel under the 'Code Snippets' section. This is simple javascript code that you can copy and paste into your website.

Alternatively, if you are at all interested in using a flash based player on your website, then we would recommend to you the 'Muses Radio Player'. Muses Radio Player - The Flash MP3/OGG Live Stream Player! :)

Ken C

Thanks

Hi all, I am New to all this.
I am setting up an Internet Station www.veteransradionet.com and am having probs with the buttons I need so that listeners can "tune in" can any one help with the html code I need please.
Any other help, advice would be fantastic.
Cheers
Ken C

Hi Thanks for the Help
Which controle panel? I use winam to conect to my server, sorry to be such a sprog but I am doing this with more Heart that know how,
Cheers
Ken c:eek:

General Lighting

Super Moderator
Staff member
your streaming provider should have given you a website address for the control panel along with a username and password.

These should allow you to access a special website called "Centovacast". The left hand sidebar contains various functions (its usually in the middle where the code snippets are).

Looking at your site there seems to be an extra http:// in the Winamp URL anyway but when I entered the URL directly into a player I could not hear anything, so I am not sure if your server is running.