VIKING RADIO GOLD automated program schedule and playing now giveaway

ronuk99

This is Viking Radio Gold and if you need help with your program schedule and playing now then we have something for you. After much response on this script its time to share this expertise.......Its a simple php script and java script especially coded for viking radio. Automaticalluy updates your program schedules and playing now with countdown and much more. We have now packaged this and giving away to all who need it.....All you have to do is make a small donation to our Royal British Legion of 2 pounds minimum as we are in support of this charity of the Armed forces. All proceeds will go to the Poppy appeal of the RBL

To view this go to www.vikingradio.net

If you have any questions and wish to get this now then goto our chat box and speak to me directly. I am only doing this to support our RBL and will be available for limited time only.

Last edited:

Ste Crook

This is Viking Radio Gold and if you need help with your program schedule and playing now then we have something for you. After much response on this script its time to share this expertise.......Its a simple php script and java script especially coded for viking radio. Automaticalluy updates your program schedules and playing now with countdown and much more. We have now packaged this and giving away to all who need it.....All you have to do is make a small donation to our Royal British Legion of 2 pounds minimum as we are in support of this charity of the Armed forces. All proceeds will go to the Poppy appeal of the RBL

To view this go to www.vikingradio.net

If you have any questions and wish to get this now then goto our chat box and speak to me directly. I am only doing this to support our RBL and will be available for limited time only.

Having a listen to Calders confessions, I like the choices in music but the station lacks professionalism, it great to have guest on air, but dont have them talking off mic.

ronuk99

thanks

hi thanks for letting me know was there a problem with calders confessions and was someone talking off mic during this show. thanks for letting us know