VOICE OF THE MOUNTAINS COUNTRY RADIO

morganrow

CAN'T SEEM TO GET MY STREAMING STARTED AFTER I LOADED MY SONGS INTO-- STANDARD--SAYS OFF LINE-I HAVE STOPPED AND STARTED SERVER SEVERAL TIMES-IT WILL SAY-STREAM STARTED BUT STILL SAYS OFF LINE-HOW LONG BEFORE IT SHOWS ITS ON LINE

Sonic

Assuming this is a new server your trying to start up and have loaded songs into the media file.
You now have to create a playlist and add those music files to it. Setting up the mysql data base for the auto dj to read from.
I guessing here as your info is limited.

I think your Caps Lock is still stuck :p

Last edited:

morganrow

LOADED SONGS INTO PLAYIST AND STANDARD-SAYS STREAM RUNIING-BUT ALSO SAYS STATION OFF LINE--LEFT MESSAGE WITH SUPPORT-HOPE THEY FIX THE DAM THING-HAVE RESTARTED SERVERAL TIMES

Sonic

Ok, Yes I looked nothing streaming. If you can't get a resolve, let me know I will set up a complete server running for you.
You use to be with Live 365, the new system may be totally different to what your use to.
Good Luck

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi morganrowe,

I'm glad to hear that you fixed the issue. I can see from your CP settings that you've created multiple /stream mount point. for the AutoDJ. So I'm presuming that the issue was mount point related?

morganrow

just wanted to know why my station was here in the mix and now its not--also-

need to change--pop---to country classics and oldies memories-not pop-i have been losing listeners now--

Featured Radio Stations--not there now​

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
I've updated your genres to 'country classics' and 'oldies memories' for you.