Voice Over Talent

Richard

We are launching a new voice over on-line agency and are currently accepting demo audio for potential members.

If you are interested and want to find out more please do get in touch with a demo and previous experience and studio set-up if you have one.

Many thanks
Richard

Doug de Nance

We are launching a new voice over on-line agency and are currently accepting demo audio for potential members.

If you are interested and want to find out more please do get in touch with a demo and previous experience and studio set-up if you have one.

Many thanks
Richard

Hi Richard,

Making voice work easy, effective and efficient for you keeps my clients coming back to me again and again.

Please check out my voice demos on my website: www.dougdenance.com including my radio imaging demo. If you would like a no charge custom audition for any project, please send me your copy and I’ll voice it for you right away or you can direct me via phone patch.

My professionally equipped permanent and portable studios provide you with same day service (in most cases). In a customer built voice booth, I use a Sennheiser 416 though an Avalon to an MBox pro and record and edit in Pro Tools on a Mac. I can send you your files in whatever format you wish via my private, password secure FTP site or we can record live through my ISDN capable studio.

Take a moment to listen to a few of my client’s audio testimonials at www.dougdenance.com or let me know if you’d like to peruse my voice work resume and I’ll be glad to provide it for you. As all my clients agree, considering my experience and track record of success I’m sure you’ll find my rates to be very competitive. Share the details of your project and I’ll do my best to work within your budgets.

Thank you for the opportunity. I look forward to working with you soon… and often!

dD

Doug de Nance, Voice Work
Toll free: 1-855-383-3684
Email: doug@dougdenance.com
Web: www.dougdenance.com

JimmysJingles

Liners/Voiceovers

Hello,I tried to upload some liners I made for some Internet Stations,but I couldn't get it to work.I have uploaded some on my Twitter account @JimmysJingles If anyone would like to listen,and see what you think.There is also a JimmysJingles soundcloud account.I am just doing it for something to do.Thanks if you have a listen.