Volunteer DJ available

stevieb

Hi Everyone

Musical background with the last 4 years volunteering for a well know station streaming live music, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s.
Available for online DJ ing volunteer work . Please contact me at your earliest convenience

stevieb

Hello Stevie

Radio Jupiter is looking for volunteer presenters to voice track a show.

The co-founders of Radio Jupiter are Peter Philips and Johnny Lewis who were the programme directors of Radio Caroline 558 in the 1980s when that station had 4.4 million listeners. They have created Radio Jupiter to be a modern version of that successful station. Radio Jupiter is a non-profit station staffed entirely by volunteers who believe in providing a professional sounding music service that will appeal to music lovers of all (adult) ages. We are based and fully licensed in the UK.

Let me tell you a bit more about Radio Jupiter and how we do things here.

With a music playlist of about 7000 upbeat energetic songs which is updated every week, we continue to sound fresh and lively. We have been described as a "happy" sounding station. Our internet stream is 192 giving the listener a full-bodied experience since we broadcast in quality digital stereo. We have invested heavily to make this an outstanding and quality internet music station in every way. We are super easy to find - smart speakers (no "skills" required), free mobile apps for android and iOS, website link ( www.RadioJupiter.studio ) or simply do an online search for Radio Jupiter UK for even more ways to listen.

The music is scheduled centrally and continues 24 hours a day since our listeners can tune in anytime day or night to enjoy the great mix of music. This means that every show is just as important as all other shows regardless of the time of day. We provide all of the music. Our presenters add the sparkle with up to 8 links per hour. We do not take any pre-recorded or syndicated shows, nor do we take requests or do interviews. We play music!

If you have not listened to our station, please dip in so you can hear what we are all about and how we sound different. If you would like to specifically hear Peter Philip's show, he does the drive shows between 5-7 pm M-F.

Working to OfCom guidelines, our presenters all work to present Radio Jupiter with a consistent "house style" approach which means that links are super short (averaging about 20 seconds) and zippy, "Radio Jupiter" is mentioned in each link, you never speak over dry air (the music keeps bouncing from one track to the next) and you speak to one person only [regardless of how big the audience might be]. It is important that each and every person listening to you thinks you are talking only to him/her and no one else. The music takes priority for our listeners’ enjoyment.

All presenters work from their own home studio or remote location using the industry standard Zetta2Go to record VT links for each show. We will send you a link to access Zetta1Go and full training will be provided. You will need a good microphone, a computer and a good internet speed.

If you might be interested in working as a volunteer for a national radio station and would like more information, please send a short demo?

Even if you are not interested in presenting for Radio Jupiter, please tell your friends about Radio Jupiter and where they can hear a large selection of quality classic hits and new releases. Listeners like our station once they find us. We just need to help them find us. So, we would be delighted if you would share Radio Jupiter on your socials to encourage others to give us a try

Thank you for your time.
Carol, biscuit buyer and Mothership Manager

stevieb

hi, if you do live, we may be interested, message me.
Hello Stevie

Radio Jupiter is looking for volunteer presenters to voice track a show.

The co-founders of Radio Jupiter are Peter Philips and Johnny Lewis who were the programme directors of Radio Caroline 558 in the 1980s when that station had 4.4 million listeners. They have created Radio Jupiter to be a modern version of that successful station. Radio Jupiter is a non-profit station staffed entirely by volunteers who believe in providing a professional sounding music service that will appeal to music lovers of all (adult) ages. We are based and fully licensed in the UK.

Let me tell you a bit more about Radio Jupiter and how we do things here.

With a music playlist of about 7000 upbeat energetic songs which is updated every week, we continue to sound fresh and lively. We have been described as a "happy" sounding station. Our internet stream is 192 giving the listener a full-bodied experience since we broadcast in quality digital stereo. We have invested heavily to make this an outstanding and quality internet music station in every way. We are super easy to find - smart speakers (no "skills" required), free mobile apps for android and iOS, website link ( www.RadioJupiter.studio ) or simply do an online search for Radio Jupiter UK for even more ways to listen.

The music is scheduled centrally and continues 24 hours a day since our listeners can tune in anytime day or night to enjoy the great mix of music. This means that every show is just as important as all other shows regardless of the time of day. We provide all of the music. Our presenters add the sparkle with up to 8 links per hour. We do not take any pre-recorded or syndicated shows, nor do we take requests or do interviews. We play music!

If you have not listened to our station, please dip in so you can hear what we are all about and how we sound different. If you would like to specifically hear Peter Philip's show, he does the drive shows between 5-7 pm M-F.

Working to OfCom guidelines, our presenters all work to present Radio Jupiter with a consistent "house style" approach which means that links are super short (averaging about 20 seconds) and zippy, "Radio Jupiter" is mentioned in each link, you never speak over dry air (the music keeps bouncing from one track to the next) and you speak to one person only [regardless of how big the audience might be]. It is important that each and every person listening to you thinks you are talking only to him/her and no one else. The music takes priority for our listeners’ enjoyment.

All presenters work from their own home studio or remote location using the industry standard Zetta2Go to record VT links for each show. We will send you a link to access Zetta1Go and full training will be provided. You will need a good microphone, a computer and a good internet speed.

If you might be interested in working as a volunteer for a national radio station and would like more information, please send a short demo?

Even if you are not interested in presenting for Radio Jupiter, please tell your friends about Radio Jupiter and where they can hear a large selection of quality classic hits and new releases. Listeners like our station once they find us. We just need to help them find us. So, we would be delighted if you would share Radio Jupiter on your socials to encourage others to give us a try

Thank you for your time.
Carol, biscuit buyer and Mothership Manager

stevieb

Hi Jupiter radio I play 50.60 70 80 90 soul disco I got a great music selection. I play music dj mixers 4 cd players mp3 players connected to my computer I use butt broudcast check my profile and picture on Web site type in www.epic radio.com thanks steve