Volunteer needed for my station, using sam broadcasting program your talent is welcome

DJ CO

Good evening! I may be interested in volunteering.
DjCo_logo_3D1.png
I am a female dj from the DMV area. I currently dj on a Internet Radio station on Thursdays from 9pm-10pm and have djed for atleast two other internet radio stations. Where are you from DJ Ray?

DJ CO

Nice to meet you. So is the station r and b and hip hop, pop, or all genres. And are the mixes pre recorded or live. I have a million mixes I can choose from and send you just for preview purposes via Dropbox so that you can check me out. Send me more info @djcoservices@yahoo.com. Do you have Instagram or Facebook?

Paul Novak

I am interested Ray. Is there another way to get in touch with you? I specialize in mainly the oldies. Classic Rock, Classic Pop, Some disco, 60's - 80's. My DJ name is ClassicMagic

DJ KVIBEZ

Hello Ray, I am interested in volunteering. I specialize in hip hop, pop, house, and electronic. I currently dj for a club and a bar in Peoria Il. Is email the best way to contact you? If so my email is djkvibez@gmail.com

DJ RAY

we like oldies,,,, country,,,love songs,,, some reggae.. hip hop R&R,, motown..all clean songs
I need DJ who use SAM BROADCASTING so we will be able to set up encoder

DJ RAY

Nice to meet you. So is the station r and b and hip hop, pop, or all genres. And are the mixes pre recorded or live. I have a million mixes I can choose from and send you just for preview purposes via Dropbox so that you can check me out. Send me more info @djcoservices@yahoo.com. Do you have Instagram or Facebook?
you can send file on dropbox to me...... contact@gr8chats.com

Diane herring

would like to get a few females dj for our station make your own hours at lease 2 hrs night or day
Hi I’m lookin to do my show the vinyl vaults on a few more stations have a listen see what you think. I can do Wednesday 10- midnight or Sunday 10 midnight. mixcloud/diane01