Being An Online Radio Presenter,
Maybe You Haven't done it before. but have always dreamt of being on radio
And have a laptop or PC!?
"Sure Thing Pop Us A Message Today And We'll Get You Trained Up"
If you would "Love to volunteer"
Here's your taxi https://forms.gle/8E6zCibFKTXtS5Zz9

315540130_662137858920544_5448322873287865684_n.jpg

Desert Rat

All three? Been doing my show Rocka Rolla for 5 years but last long station stopped because of licence costs. Looking for a new home weekdays Mon to Thurs anytime between 7pm and 9pm. I mix music with chatcand audience interaction.

All three? Been doing my show Rocka Rolla for 5 years but last long station stopped because of licence costs. Looking for a new home weekdays Mon to Thurs anytime between 7pm and 9pm. I mix music with chatcand audience interaction.
no we do Rock, Metal, Hard Trance, Hardstyle, Remixes, Dance, Reggae.
but in remixes and mixes otherwise it gets boring lol but yes we'll take you on

have a look at our schedule over at coolvibes-reloaded in the schedule section

currently making a different look for all my staff but yes feel free to take a look at the current site

Desert Rat

Haha just tuned in and a rock track playing..cool Monday 7pm to 9pm work for you? I use RadioBoss software. Do yiu use Discord for community or presenter communication? Just let me know if you need a demo. Happy to supply what info you need.

Haha just tuned in and a rock track playing..cool Monday 7pm to 9pm work for you? I use RadioBoss software. Do yiu use Discord for community or presenter communication? Just let me know if you need a demo. Happy to supply what info you need.
nuh unfortunately we don't use discord for presenter communication.
it's watsapp and facebook messanger. yes Monday 7pm to 9pm works
as long as no ones due for a shift that day lol!

i used to use RadioBoss back in the day of one of my old stations blizzard-extreme aha
anyway long story short i will send you all streaming info tomorrow.

add the station on FB and i'll add you to our messaging group

coolvibes

LeoKheartmusic

Hi all at cool vibes
And a happy 2023 to you.
Attached are details of my show called 50 Years and Rolling which I hope will interest you.
Regards from Leo kirby
50 Years and Rolling is a weekly, 2 hour music show available for syndication to any internet, DAB or FM based music radio stations
The show can be emailed in one, two hour section or four 29 minute segments via We Transfer to your station as a totally generic show with no mention of date, time, weather etc yet still sounding live.

The show features a mix of tunes from the last 5 decades. Part of the show called “Relax and Chill” where I play a half hour of easy listening, chillout, relaxing tunes .
The music played is extremely versatile From U2 to Calvin Harris, from Steely Dan to Coldplay, from emerging acts such as Loah and Dermot Kennedy to classics such as The Police and David Bowie

50 Years and Rolling is a must listen to show if you have any interest in music from the last 5 decades with an Irish soft easy voice doing the links in between the tunes, with personality and high quality production thrown in.

For anyone interested please have a listen to a 2 minute promo for the show

I would also be more than happy to answer any questions with regards to the show by emailing me on:

50yearsandrolling@gmail.com

or via a PM

Best regards from

Leo Kirby

Good Evening

Would you be interested and its FREE

I syndicate a Chilled Zone Show which consists of 2 hours of Smooth Grooves/Slow Jams split into 2 x 1 hour segments so idents and adverts can be applied in the middle if required or as a 2 hour complete show .Its also non-generic.

Genre’s include RnB,Soul,Neo Soul and Rare Grooves.

Below is a link to my podcast site if interested

https://hearthis.at/djchristheshirt/

Kind Regards

Chris ‘’DjChristheshirt ‘’Elliott

Hi all at cool vibes
And a happy 2023 to you.
Attached are details of my show called 50 Years and Rolling which I hope will interest you.
Regards from Leo kirby
50 Years and Rolling is a weekly, 2 hour music show available for syndication to any internet, DAB or FM based music radio stations
The show can be emailed in one, two hour section or four 29 minute segments via We Transfer to your station as a totally generic show with no mention of date, time, weather etc yet still sounding live.

The show features a mix of tunes from the last 5 decades. Part of the show called “Relax and Chill” where I play a half hour of easy listening, chillout, relaxing tunes .
The music played is extremely versatile From U2 to Calvin Harris, from Steely Dan to Coldplay, from emerging acts such as Loah and Dermot Kennedy to classics such as The Police and David Bowie

50 Years and Rolling is a must listen to show if you have any interest in music from the last 5 decades with an Irish soft easy voice doing the links in between the tunes, with personality and high quality production thrown in.

For anyone interested please have a listen to a 2 minute promo for the show

I would also be more than happy to answer any questions with regards to the show by emailing me on:

50yearsandrolling@gmail.com

or via a PM

Best regards from

Leo Kirby
would you be up for doing live shows?

Good Evening

Would you be interested and its FREE

I syndicate a Chilled Zone Show which consists of 2 hours of Smooth Grooves/Slow Jams split into 2 x 1 hour segments so idents and adverts can be applied in the middle if required or as a 2 hour complete show .Its also non-generic.

Genre’s include RnB,Soul,Neo Soul and Rare Grooves.

Below is a link to my podcast site if interested

https://hearthis.at/djchristheshirt/

Kind Regards

Chris ‘’DjChristheshirt ‘’Elliott
good day and a happy new to you and yours would you be interested in doing live shows?
as at mo we don't take syndicated shows

LeoKheartmusic

Hi,
My show called 50 years and rolling is a recorded 2 hour show in 1 block of 2 hours or 4 segments of 30 minutes.
It is done like a live show with no mention of date time weather etc
Some station that now carry the show have commented about the live feel the show has.
Its available immediately if you would be interested.
Best regards from Leo

Hi,
My show called 50 years and rolling is a recorded 2 hour show in 1 block of 2 hours or 4 segments of 30 minutes.
It is done like a live show with no mention of date time weather etc
Some station that now carry the show have commented about the live feel the show has.
Its available immediately if you would be interested.
Best regards from Leo
Are you able to do a live show? Were not taking pre-recordings at mo