VRDO Radio - Your Variety Station seeks more DJs

Chitown303radio

Hello,
I am the station owner of VRDO Radio and I seek more DJs to fill slots. As with most internet radio stations, the position is non paying (yet), DJs will have the chance to make money at local events in their cities/state as VRDO book them and you will be the event host/emcee. Me personally I have 24 years in this business and have booked events in multiple cities including SXSW. If you would like to look me up to see what I've done just search: Raven Eggs And Kegs Radio Show or Raven Eggs And Kegs.

My DJs host multiple events and multiple genre events and some require travel in which I have contracts already for whoever would like to book one of the DJs to host their event(s).

I ask that you be professional because while it is online radio, I do not run the station in a traditional internet radio style and multiple eyes are on it. One of our current things we are involved with:

Media Partner with an upcoming Broadway Musical set to debut on Broadway in 2016

That within itself is a huge deal and thus bring more eyes and people to the station. That happened due to my years in the entertainment business.

There's a lot with the station you will learn as you go in which you will see the station is a special station that is part of events nationally, Part of Broadway and more to come as I do my business dealings.

I seek professional DJs that have at least 6 months in either normal broadcasting or internet broadcasting (No syndicated or Pre-recorded shows please)

If interested please go to: www.vrdoradio.com and fill out the app. All genres are welcomed and even if you're a talk format that's fine also.

Thank you,
Brandon "Raven"

Attachments

• Lineup2015.jpg
    Lineup2015.jpg
    437.1 KB · Views: 435
  • vrdoad.jpg
    vrdoad.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 429