Want to be a Radio Dj??

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Radio Dark Tunnel located in Germany Broadcasting worldwide is seeking presenters from around the planet.
We are already 13 Dj, mostly from the US, counting so far over 100K listeners.
What music you play is up to you! Broadcasting Dj software will be provided if needed (VDj pro)
Contact me for more details.

DJ TOTY GEE

Some more information about yourself is very appreciated
In 1992, with the purchase of the “Double you-Who’s fooling who” vinyl, when I was just 16, I started my career as a DJ.

1995 1996 1997 three competitions in top 3 positions.

1998 Sound engineer on radio “Antenna Capri”.

1999 DJ at the Acquarius disco club and sound engineer, at the Knossor Royal Village, Hersonissos Crete.

2000-2005 Sound engineer and DJ.

May 2019 After years of break, DJ TOTY GEE is back.
My genere= 70’s, 80’s, 90’s, Dance (commercial), Progressive, Vocal Trance, clubhouse.

Since August 2019 I have insisted on collaborating with the master musician Andrea Michele Vincenti by creating 3 remixes of his songs. In the notes of his compositions, everyone can recognize essences and fragrances by Vangelis, Era, Enya and many others of lounge music and relaxing music. The collaboration has given birth to a “new” type of progressive trance music that combines trance music with lounge music. All this in the collection: “MMXX THE COLLABORATIVE ART“.
The experiment of this new kind of alternative trance, pushed me to create songs completely by myself like: “Me 3d D D D“, “Cinderella Before Midnight” and the full album “MMXX THE COLLECTION“.

MMXX THE COLLABORATIVE ART” had the collaboration of Anna Liuzzi for the cover of the song “Gemini Microwave
Cinderella Before Midnight” had collaborations of Kyo Art Creations for the cover

From May untill July 2020 i have collaborated as DJ with Rise Up and Dance Radio

From July until September i have collaborated as DJ with Love Summer Radio

From September 2020 i have collaborated ad DJ with Revolution of Dance Radio

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

WOW, sounds good to me!! And your music too.
Are you still with RoDR Radio???
Let us talk face to face on Skype (MartinRDT) next weekend. Tell me a time!!

DJ TOTY GEE

Yes I am still with RoDR Radio, but I collaborate for free
if you have good propose i am full yours.
Skype (MartinRDT) does not exist on skype

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Screenshot 2021-06-08 035301.png

DJ TOTY GEE

DO YOU SEE ANYONE HERE WITH YOUR LOGO OR NAME?

By the way I sent you an invitation from my skype on your private message

Screenshot_20210609-230029_Skype.jpg

martin mac

Radio Dark Tunnel located in Germany Broadcasting worldwide is seeking presenters from around the planet.
What music you play is up to you! Broadcasting Dj software will be provided if needed (VDj pro)
Hi...Just browsing....have been on internet djing for 3 years or so......currently just doing a music chain on heartis.at;;;; link is https://hearthis.at/martinmac/#tracks for info..

We are fans of your station and were wondering if you are looking for new radio shows for WTMD. We have some experience as on air personalities having manned the midnight to whatever shift for low-powered radio station WCFA 101.5 in Cape May and afternoon shows for Cape May Junior College radio WRML 107.9.

I am a retired government attorney and my wife is an IT manager retired after working may years for The Washington Post. For twenty-five years we published the longest-running underground pop culture magazine in the U.S. - Brutarian. As a spin-off, we also launched the Brutarian Record Company. We used our influence in the media industry to establish a charity to raise money for autism research through musical concerts and festivals. For five years, we put on a three day blues and roots festival in Colonial Beach.

For the past several years, we have been recording two hour musical themed shows at our home and archiving them on our Facebook page and on Mixcloud. The shows are called Beatsville and you may find them here:

https://www.mixcloud.com/beatsville/uploads/

https://www.facebook.com/beatsvilleradio

Hoping to hear from you,
Dom aka Mad Daddy
Charlene aka Diabla

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We are fans of your station and were wondering if you are looking for new radio shows for WTMD. We have some experience as on air personalities having manned the midnight to whatever shift for low-powered radio station WCFA 101.5 in Cape May and afternoon shows for Cape May Junior College radio WRML 107.9.

I am a retired government attorney and my wife is an IT manager retired after working may years for The Washington Post. For twenty-five years we published the longest-running underground pop culture magazine in the U.S. - Brutarian. As a spin-off, we also launched the Brutarian Record Company. We used our influence in the media industry to establish a charity to raise money for autism research through musical concerts and festivals. For five years, we put on a three day blues and roots festival in Colonial Beach.

For the past several years, we have been recording two hour musical themed shows at our home and archiving them on our Facebook page and on Mixcloud. The shows are called Beatsville and you may find them here:

https://www.mixcloud.com/beatsville/uploads/

https://www.facebook.com/beatsvilleradio

Hoping to hear from you,
Dom aka Mad Daddy
Charlene aka Diabla
Hi!!! I did not receive a mail, sad!! It's only random I take a look in here.
OK, Prerecorded Podcasts or other shows I have enough. Only live Dj's wanted to replace Podcasts.
If you are interested in live broadcasting then we can talk.
Cheers

DJ TOTY GEE

Hi!!! I did not receive a mail, sad!! It's only random I take a look in here.
OK, Prerecorded Podcasts or other shows I have enough. Only live Dj's wanted to replace Podcasts.
If you are interested in live broadcasting then we can talk.
Cheers
you need tell also you ask 10 pound a month..... To disable people.