We are looking for Online Dj's

kwradio

We are looking for On-line Dj's for our NEW upcoming online radio station.
If your over 18 and energenic, we want You!
We will set you up with our sams system ( via team viewer )
We are a new upcoming Online community radio station
Live texas holdem to play agaist other members
LIVE Streamin TV
Chat
Members features and More....
And we need you!
For more info. please contact us
info@kentuckyweedradio.com

DJLadyJ

Wantin to chat with u

Just sent a yahoo request its still pending on your side please add me so we can chat about KWR

DJLadyJ

request failed

please feel free to add me to your yahoo when i tried to add you it came back and a unauthorized address. My yahoo is joannareynolds30 at yahoo .com

DJ Capree

opfradio.com will kill your PC

I went to opfradio.com and then had to pay to have a virus removed. Was on the site, looked around for a bit, pc started to run slow, then all types of popups, warnings, then shut down. $189.00 later I am finally back up with my home PC. opfradio.com will corrupt your browser, then install a Virus. EVERYONE BEWARE ! Attempted to report them but they are in the UK, so we all know how that goes. Visitors BEWARE!

Last edited:

General Lighting

Super Moderator
Staff member
LOL wow clutching at straws now are we not, two obscure of the obscure sites that probably nobody has heard of. I'll stick to what two reputable companies "Norton and McAfee" have provided, i'll leave you to your rubbish little bedroom fm setup that you have to hijack other peoples threads to try to get any interest. lol

At least OPF don't promote drug misuse, idiot

the only thing I can think could have caused this false alert is the toolbar (as the site has been recently updated) or maybe some ad (I use adblock so woudn't see it) - but my computers have good security software and warn me of a bad site.

but you have two versions of the site running, an old one (which contains various inaccuracies) and a new updated one.

I would suggest you get your webmaster to have a good look over it and clear out anything potentially dodgy, even it means sacrificing an advertising deal. a lot of online ad companies do not have good security.

DJ Capree

The ONLY toolbar I use is Google, all I know is I had never had ANY issues until I went to the opfradio.com website. The tech. at geeksqad stated it seems the site auto downloaded to my pc and injected a virus. ( can't remember the terminology he actually used ) He also scanned the site to show me that this is where I caught the virus from. All I know is I am finally cleaned again, and won't ever visit the opfradio.com website again.. Just wanted to communicate to others as I was NOT happy to spend $189.00 to get my pc cleaned out.

DJ Capree

but you have two versions of the site running, an old one (which contains various inaccuracies) and a new updated one.
Is this maybe due to this post? He updated the site to hide the malware or virus to others to only turn it back on later? Just don't understand why others have to send virus's to others? Just don't get it? Why do you want to harm others, to get my info. or access to my pc? Live and learn I guess? Just know I won't ever go back to the opfradio.com site, EVER again! Cost to much to get the pc fixed after you visit it.

WJBQ

If you need confirmation, YES the opfradio website is currently infected and listed as a dangerous website. Just read this post, ran the scan to confirm this.

kwradio

@Rebel

@Rebel
No one at kentuckyweedradio.com has stated any negative about your or any other site.
The members here had not acted on our behalf in any way nor do we condone it.
As for posting over other post looking for DJ's, please allow us a day or so to remove these as well.
Thank you for your time, sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

As for others, Please do not include us in this type of discussions as we do Not want to be affiliated with it.

Last edited: