web player

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
We have a few guides in our forums. The two options are either a flash player or an embedded media player. The flash player is generally the more compatible of the two. You can usually auto play on each. Also search google for more of these players.

HoddzDJ

Hey lummy!! Did you mean like an auto pop-up player, that will pop-up once the site has loaded? This can be done, but I wouldn't suggest this way, it's cleaner to have it a link/screen-shot that the visitor can click to pop-up the player. The main reason for this, is when people then head back to the homepage the player will load up once again, so they will have two players playing your station. If that's not what you wanted, then I apologize!!

lummys

3 30 pm gmt

Hi lummy here thanks for the advice ill leave it as im very pleased with the way every thing is working stream etc ,& very shortly we will be going live . So will let you know when & look forward to your feed backs just a few things to add & change liecences etc all done sites are up for viewing Radio site asterilir-.t83.net/ & link to the shoping info site asterillir.com both sites are in google as lummys radio

Cheers for now Lummy

HoddzDJ

Hello mate, how did it go? Did everything run smoothly as it should or were there any problems with the player still?

lummys

cheers

Hi cheers mate i put a direct link to stream page as well as to site all working ok
thanks for reply
cheers Lummy

HoddzDJ

Okie dokie fella, glad you got it sorted in the end. If you feel you need a player, there are loads on the net to choose from, and they are pretty easy to install and get working. But if you need any help on any of them just come and ask, I'll happily assist where I can!!