Website Issues

earlbj

What happened to the listener numbersoh the website? I have used both Chrome and Edge. As the page loads the numbers are there and then disappear, Looks like at your end the pages were resized

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi earlbj,

I've tested this with a few different web browsers and the listener numbers are all showing fine! As Danceradiouk advised, it's probably worth checking your web browser settings or trying again with a different one.

earlbj

If I pick two seperate pages I get two different pages , 70s Page shows no listeners, 80s page shows them
70s Page.jpg
80s Page.jpg

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
That is strange. Have you tried clearing your web browsers cache or with ingonito?

earlbj

Oh I found the problem....Now how does it get fixed. Majestic Jukebox Radio has so many genres listed it is blowing out the spacing on the page.

radio-net problem.jpg

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Ok I see, I'm really not sure why that looks like that for you?

The multiple genres for that station are not causing any spacing issues across various web browsers for me.

genres.png

earlbj

Ok I see, I'm really not sure why that looks like that for you?

The multiple genres for that station are not causing any spacing issues across various web browsers for me.

View attachment 3093
If you look what I posted for 70s Radio Stations, you will be able to see what I am seeing. 80s stations for me looks exactly like what you posted. 70s stations looks exactly like what I have also posted.

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
If you look what I posted for 70s Radio Stations, you will be able to see what I am seeing. 80s stations for me looks exactly like what you posted. 70s stations looks exactly like what I have also posted.

The 70's page is loading without any such issue for me and I've tested this in a few browsers as before.

genres.png

earlbj

The 70's page suddenly now is loading correctly and I did nothing. I used to have this problem on all of my home computers, and whatever browser i used. I do not understand it

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
That is strange. Do you view the web page in a fullscreen window or in a smaller minimized window? If you view this in a minimized window that could possibly be affecting the text positioning. I'm glad this seems to be working properly for you now anyway!

earlbj

I view the website in a full screen. The problem I have seen on three seperate computers all using Win 10, both on google and edge. Suddenly it seems to disappear altogether