Weekend Soundtrack - Andy Malarky

andymalarky

Hey folks,
I'm a freelance broadcaster from Edinburgh, Scotland. I'm looking to provide weekend shows to any station requiring a show which gets listeners all set for their weekend or provide them with an alternative to going out.

I have experience working with Commercial Stations & Community Radio also. I currently host a Breakfast show covering the UK on Radio NRG each weekday.

At the moment I produce a Friday Night & Saturday night show for those wishing to fill their schedule & bring more listeners in.

Initially the shows are pre-recorded however, I still engage with listeners during these times through Social Media platforms and Station specific channels.

The shows will consist of my playlist's from what I play in venues over that particular weekend and are tailored to each station to mirror the stations feel & individuality.

Commonly the Friday recordings are "The Weekend Warm Up" & Saturday's "Saturday Night Soundtrack" These can be altered to best serve your station.

Please feel free to PM me or shoot me an email via malarky6308@gmail.com if you need a demo of any work.

Best Regards,