Why not join a REAL radio station?

AndyC

Are you looking for experience at a real plysical radio station?
Would you like to broadcast from a properly equipped studio with professional kit?
Are you always looking to learn more about professional broadcasting?
If the answer to all of the above is yes, then why not become a volunteer with us? We are PVR, a new station with a fully equipped studio near Mansfield in Nottinghamshire.
We are currently looking for volunteer staff to present shows, but we also need producers, engineers and sales people. We are poised to push the go button, but won't do it until we have a great lineup of shows to support our goal of 24/7 broadcasting of an entertaining and informative schedule. Yes, we play music, but it's not the be all and end all. We welcome speech based shows such as radio drama, discussion, magazine and phone-in shows.

So rather than sitting in the spare room with a microphone, why not join us in a real studio, making radio in the way it's traditionally been done at thousands of great local stations across the world for decades?

Drop us a PM on here or take a look at our new website at www.pvrbroadcasting.com

Last edited:

IANJ49

Are you looking for experience at a real plysical radio station?
Would you like to broadcast from a properly equipped studio with professional kit?
Are you always looking to learn more about professional broadcasting?
If the answer to all of the above is yes, then why not become a volunteer with us? We are PVR, a new station with a fully equipped studio near Mansfield in Nottinghamshire.
We are currently looking for volunteer staff to present shows, but we also need producers, engineers and sales people. We are poised to push the go button, but won't do it until we have a great lineup of shows to support our goal of 24/7 broadcasting of an entertaining and informative schedule. Yes, we play music, but it's not the be all and end all. We welcome speech based shows such as radio drama, discussion, magazine and phone-in shows.

So rather than sitting in the spare room with a microphone, why not join us in a real studio, making radio in the way it's traditionally been done at thousands of great local stations across the world for decades?

Drop us a PM on here or take a look at our new website at www.pvrbroadcasting.com
Hi
I would like to be a Radio DJ on your Radio Station
Where are you based and have you an email address so I can send my Demo?
IAN JOHNSON

AndyC

Hi
I would like to be a Radio DJ on your Radio Station
Where are you based and have you an email address so I can send my Demo?
IAN JOHNSON
Hi Ian,
Thanks for the message. We are based in Pleasley Vale, which is on the Derbyshire/Nottinghamshire border, just outside Mansfield and quite close to J29 of the M1. The e-mail address for anything regarding the station is PVR@callpress.net

Thanks

AndyC

Thanks to everyone who has been in touch recently offering shows etc. I have now replied to everyone who has e-mailed in, so if you don't have a reply from me, please check your spam filter etc.

If you would like to get involved but haven't been in contact yet, it's not too late. We are looking for live persenters to broadcast from our studio near Mansfield in Notts. We are also looking for high quality syndicated shows.

Finally, we are also interested to hear from anyone who would be interested in helping us out with short traffic, news, weather and showbiz reports. This would involve recording a 2 minute report on the subject you choose and uploading it to our FTP server to include in our daytime and evening shows.

Drop a line to pvr@callpress.net to find out more.

Thanks again,

Andy