Any stations looking for some music that's a bit different?

Peter

Following the closure of UK internet station Thejazz.co.uk I have a weekly show available featuring modern jazz from around Europe. #nosmoothjazz #nosoulmusic

Mal2804

Following the closure of UK internet station Thejazz.co.uk I have a weekly show available featuring modern jazz from around Europe. #nosmoothjazz #nosoulmusic
Hi would you be interested in a weekly slot on a USA Internet and FM station that broadcasts worldwide. ? If so plz email me at mgreen2804@aol.com for further details.

Reba

Hi Peter, We at Have A Blast Radio would love to speak to you about joining us. We are a family-oriented station, and looking for live broadcasts.

Please contact me at thedubrat@gmail.com

Thank you in advance for your time.

Reba DuPerry

Peter

Hi,
I don't do live shows - I pre-record and the show is taken by six stations and then rebroadcast on mixcloud.com/ukjazz. You are welcome to a copy - but have a listen on mixcloud first - this isn't really family music - it's complex avant-garde jazz :)

Hi,
I don't do live shows - I pre-record and the show is taken by six stations and then rebroadcast on mixcloud.com/ukjazz. You are welcome to a copy - but have a listen on mixcloud first - this isn't really family music - it's complex avant-garde jazz :)

Good morning PETER yes would love to take your show We have a regular tuesday night slot, Can you send details to my email
johnaustinlondon@hot mail.co.uk The station will be featuring jazz SHOW FORMAT twice a week
have a good xmas joh austin