Darren Yates

I currently present a fun and lively one-hour weekly show that engages with listeners across the globe. We're already broadcasting to 12 radio stations, but we've decided to extend this to include a few more radio stations (totally free).

The show, 'Ginger and Nuts' which I present with my wife has just been voted the #1 Community Radio Station on Mixcloud too, so we're obviously doing something right.

We feature quirky interviews, but also interview celebrities. We play music from the latest chart through to the 60s, 70s, 80s .. and just songs your listeners will know and love!

We're working on our new website - www.bestradioshow.co.uk - so if you check it out, you'll be able to listen to our latest show on there (mixcloud player). The show is recorded as live and sent out to all stations on a Thursday afternoon via Dropbox links and We Transfer.

Let me know if you would like to include us on your station, we can then include you on our website complete with links as well as on our social media.

email: gingerandnuts@outlook.com

Cheers,
Darren (aka 'Nuts')