Matt Prime

If your looking for a new up and coming station to play your music out on, then look no further

Bluvelvetradio.com is a brand new station playing dance music of all varieties, we are looking for people / djs to come join the bluvfam and support what we are trying to do

We are looking for committed people to support and development bluvelvetradio over time, to build a firm following

Together we can push forward and make a success of bluvelvetradio.com

So if you like the sound of us give us shout, genuine station on the up

Come join the family message us for more details

DJ Emotive

Hi Matt , I have a show which is going out across the more discerning dance music stations ranging from Deep Tech House to Progressive and Chilled House, if you would like it for your station please just drop me a line at djemotive@andrew-davies.com , thank you

Matt Prime

Hi Matt , I have a show which is going out across the more discerning dance music stations ranging from Deep Tech House to Progressive and Chilled House, if you would like it for your station please just drop me a line at djemotive@andrew-davies.com , thank you

Hi Andrew

Thanks for responding to you ad, we love to have you on board, would you be playing live or would it be pre recorded, ideally we would like live shows

If it is pre recorded we would expect you to broadcast it yourself, its very easy to do from your own home

As the ad said we are new station and slowly building our following, we are looking for people to help with building the following. So the reason I say this is because we have had some Djs contact us and say they will play for us then when they realize we don't have 1000's of listens as of yet and they jack it in.

We want to get to that point, but we need committed people to help us achieve this

If your still interested please let me know and we can move things forward, would love to have you join the family, again we can talk of line

many thanks

Matt

Matt Prime

Hi!

Would you consider a pre-recorded show?

Email: leebarberradio@live.com

Cheers!

Lee

Hi Lee

Yes we understand some people have busy lifes so we would consider pre recorded shows, all be ask is that you broadcast yourself from the comfort of your own home

As I have said to other people, we are a new up and coming station so we dont have 1000's of listens as of yet, we want people to join the family to help us achive this

If this sounds of interest please let us know

Matt
Blu V