Directory Problem

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Very frustrating :eek: eek. We are working with our provider to sort this out asap. Will update when we have some more info. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Rest assured all radio servers are working normally, its just the directory thats down. :)

D

DiscoDave

I take it the directory is down again? The Featured and Popular stations are both showing the same stations. We can't be found under any genre - only by typing TD1 Radio into the search box and it looks like the listeners are not correct...

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Its all back now. We were having some network issues with the directory machine earlier. :)

D

DiscoDave

The directory server appears to be down again - all I can see is the info from Shoutcast in it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi Dave. We have sent you an email regarding this. It all seems fine and we have made some tweaks to improve what happens when there are issues.

MaxDance.co.uk

Hi,
Yeah i noticed the directory was down too but did not effect me listener wise..

Every website has its tech issues from time to time, its a pain but thats servers for you hehe

Juan @MaxDance

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
I think we have sorted the problem for good. We are polling roughly 15,000 radio stations every 10-15 minutes :nerd:

D

DiscoDave

Seems to be down again. Can't log in to Control Panel - page just times out

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi Dave / djkayleigh. This was a separate issue we become aware of. There was some routing issues with the shoutcast.internet-radio.org.uk network. This issue was resolved and we have notified the network providers. Apologies for the inconvenience.