DJ Looking to Broadcast

Red

Hello, I am a DJ/Radio Broadcaster looking to join your team! I have a lot of Radio/DJing experience & would love to help your station out!

Please email me at willpurdum01@gmail.com or comment below!

Thx!

Demo

Hi Red, If you like full on interaction while doing your shows then you need to not look any further than https://hive365.co.uk/
We offer more interaction than other stations via our Windows Media Player, Windows Desktop Gadget, Discord, Game Server Plugins.
Check us out and if we are the station for you then: www.hive365.co.uk/apply

Cheers :)

Nightrider

Are you retired? Stuck at home ? Wanting a Hobby? Love Music and People?
We at Rockin' Round The Clock Internet radio are looking for DJ"s with experience or no experience.
We will train you to become an online DJ. IT's FREE. @ www.rockinroundtheclockradio.com We are a 3-year-old non-profit family orientated Internet Radio station
. Looking to GROW. We play all different genres of music but no grunge music or RAP, or foul language music.
Contack the owner DJ Rock on Skype - therock201399 or E-Mail me @ rockinrichie@cox,net
If you think you have the time and want a hobby that is fun, REWARDING and Great way to meet new people

DJ Shadow

Bullseyeradio.com is looking for DJ's, we are an oldies station and have been established for over 7 yrs. We are growing leaps and bounds. Go to our website.. look around.. we are state of the art, as well as our chat room.. I'm Kathryn ( DJ Shadow) and DJ Manager for Bullseye.. and I will train you to be the best you can be...It will be the most fun job you have ever had.. guaranteed.. contact me for more info..Look forward to hearing from you ..kakeswheeler@gmail.com

Bulldog

Hi Red (or anyone else :) )

If interested, have a look at Fantasy.

Hit DJ Dazza up on twitter for more info etc

twitter.com/Fantasy_RadioUK

CATV Radio is a radio station, broadcasting 24 hours a day, we are rebranding on the 1st February and would like you to be apart of our station whether it's helping us behind the scenes or being a presenter.

We've been on the air since September 2016 and every day we bring you a unique mix of great music from the 80s to now along with all the local news and information about what's going on in this part of the world.

CATV Radio is on air right around the clock so whether you're waking up, in need of a daytime pick me up or soothing to sleep, we're always here to keep you company and in touch.

It's this special blend of music, entertainment, news and local information and we have our very own CATV Radio magazine but don't forget that you can be involved too ...

get in touch with us if you wish to apply anybody any age welcome.

EMAIL: contact@catvradio.tk
FACEBOOK: /CATVRADIO

Red

Hi Everyone! Sorry I have not been on in a while. I am a classic hits fan! Oldies from the 60's-90's are my style! I can also voice track if needed! Thanks
-RED

Red,

Excellent! Is it a weekly show? Can you send me the name of the show and this week's show via wetransfer to chris.cataldo@gmail.com

I would need your shows every week 2 days before air time. I will let you know when i will schedule
Thanks,
Chris