DJs Wanted for Cyber Vybez Radio

Cyber Vybez Radio

We are a new internet radio station on the scene - starting up 4 months ago and we are looking to recruit new, talented DJs to join our family. Our current team is small, but with an amazing amount of talent and we are looking for like minded people.
Who are we?
We are a family run station from the UK and Australia, but our current DJs are from all over the globe, including Bulgaria, the Netherlands and USA. We are a 24/7 radio/tv station with the capability to stream using video and audio, or just audio if preferred. We aim to showcase the talents of our DJs and get them as much exposure as possible on the world wide web! In addition we like to try and give back to the world, running charity events every quarter to try and raise money for worthy causes. Our last one raised money for Cancer Research and we have another one organised for August. As well as our own DJs we recruit as many guests as possible to take part to make the events exciting and to raise as much as possible!
Streaming
All our DJs stream from home, so you will need equipment and a decent internet connection to play for us. We have video and audio capability as mentioned before and can be found via a myriad of radio and social media apps, including TuneIn, Periscope, Mixer, Youtube, Twitch, RadioNet and many more. We also offer the functionality to connect to your FB pages to stream live on there too. Of course we also stream directly to our own website at www.cybervybez.com - so come check us out!
All our shows are recorded and used during the times when a live DJ is not playing - the audio is also uploaded to our Mixcloud account.
Money
We ask for a £10 a month contribution towards running costs, payable via paypal where possible, but other options are available. This secures a regular weekly show, although during times when there is no live DJ planned - you can also grab some more air time if wanted! In our opinion the more the station is live, the better.
Listeners
Although we are a new station, we do have regular listeners and a chatroom. Since we started, our listener hours have been increasing by between 10 and 14% month on month - with June 2019 seeing almost 4000 listener hours. We encourage all of our DJs to promote their shows as much as possible, but will also do what we can as a station via all our social media outlets including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. We aim to continue this upward trend and this is all down to the talent of our DJs.
Contact Us
So if you think this sounds like the kind of station you would like to join and support, please get in touch. We look forward to working with you!

James 'DJ Acid'

We are a new internet radio station on the scene - starting up 4 months ago and we are looking to recruit new, talented DJs to join our family. Our current team is small, but with an amazing amount of talent and we are looking for like minded people.
Who are we?
We are a family run station from the UK and Australia, but our current DJs are from all over the globe, including Bulgaria, the Netherlands and USA. We are a 24/7 radio/tv station with the capability to stream using video and audio, or just audio if preferred. We aim to showcase the talents of our DJs and get them as much exposure as possible on the world wide web! In addition we like to try and give back to the world, running charity events every quarter to try and raise money for worthy causes. Our last one raised money for Cancer Research and we have another one organised for August. As well as our own DJs we recruit as many guests as possible to take part to make the events exciting and to raise as much as possible!
Streaming
All our DJs stream from home, so you will need equipment and a decent internet connection to play for us. We have video and audio capability as mentioned before and can be found via a myriad of radio and social media apps, including TuneIn, Periscope, Mixer, Youtube, Twitch, RadioNet and many more. We also offer the functionality to connect to your FB pages to stream live on there too. Of course we also stream directly to our own website at www.cybervybez.com - so come check us out!
All our shows are recorded and used during the times when a live DJ is not playing - the audio is also uploaded to our Mixcloud account.
Money
We ask for a £10 a month contribution towards running costs, payable via paypal where possible, but other options are available. This secures a regular weekly show, although during times when there is no live DJ planned - you can also grab some more air time if wanted! In our opinion the more the station is live, the better.
Listeners
Although we are a new station, we do have regular listeners and a chatroom. Since we started, our listener hours have been increasing by between 10 and 14% month on month - with June 2019 seeing almost 4000 listener hours. We encourage all of our DJs to promote their shows as much as possible, but will also do what we can as a station via all our social media outlets including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. We aim to continue this upward trend and this is all down to the talent of our DJs.
Contact Us
So if you think this sounds like the kind of station you would like to join and support, please get in touch. We look forward to working with you!

Good evening,
I read your post looking for DJ's. I am located in the US/Chicago and have been dj'ing since 12 with over 35 years of experience.

Depending on the time difference, I would be interested in doing a show (I would not be available Friday nights & Saturday afternoons). If interested, we could talk.

Attached is one of my mixes;

https://www.mixcloud.com/james-delette/atmospheric-house-vibes-volume-3/

I welcome you to view my other mixes as well.

I look forward to your reply. Have a good evening!

James

Don

Who are we?
Streaming
Money
Listeners
Contact Us
Hi my name is Donovan I’m looking to be apart of a dynamic internet radio station filled with good people and play music nonstop or could be prerecorded ie no dj schedule. Being playing music since the age of 13 years and from the island of sweet sweet Jamaica where the reggae/ dancehall was born. So if this sound like I could be apart of your team please reach out I also have everything setup with OBS so let’s go.

Cyber Vybez Radio

Hi my name is Donovan I’m looking to be apart of a dynamic internet radio station filled with good people and play music nonstop or could be prerecorded ie no dj schedule. Being playing music since the age of 13 years and from the island of sweet sweet Jamaica where the reggae/ dancehall was born. So if this sound like I could be apart of your team please reach out I also have everything setup with OBS so let’s go.
Hi Donovan. We are looking for DJs to play live as opposed to pre-recorded and you sound like just the person we want/need to join the family. Have you got a link of a show/mix for us? Mixcloud or soundcloud? Ping it through to us at urbanvybez@yahoo.com or hop into our site www.urbanvybez.com
Since posting this thread we have grown somewhat and taken over another station, pulling them together, hence the name change to Urban Vybez :) Lets get this going!

Don

Thanks for reading my post I want to explore more internet radio getting a little bit more exposure I’m with heavytraxx radio they’re good too please let me know if you can get me any slot during the week I’m in the US and I know the times will be different.

Cyber Vybez Radio

Thanks for reading my post I want to explore more internet radio getting a little bit more exposure I’m with heavytraxx radio they’re good too please let me know if you can get me any slot during the week I’m in the US and I know the times will be different.
Ah we know Heavytraxx well! Good guys there if you check our site and the timetable page you can see what times are free and work for you. The times are in UK times so there will be some time difference calculations to make! We have plenty of DJs from the US and Canada but we should still have some time slots that will work for you!

Mjudkins

Hello Cyber Vybez Radio,

My name is Michael B. Judkins creative in the Lehigh Valley PA USA. I have radio experience as a host for four years alongside other media platforms. I'm looking to get back to hosting a radio show and would be interested. Please review my resume and if it's a fit, contact me @ oct14entertainment@gmail.com, or judkins_michael@yahoo.com

Attachments

• Michael B. Judkins Creative Director .pdf
    62.4 KB · Views: 400

Cyber Vybez Radio

Hello Cyber Vybez Radio,

My name is Michael B. Judkins creative in the Lehigh Valley PA USA. I have radio experience as a host for four years alongside other media platforms. I'm looking to get back to hosting a radio show and would be interested. Please review my resume and if it's a fit, contact me @ oct14entertainment@gmail.com, or judkins_michael@yahoo.com
Thanks for your interest in the station. Rather than a resume, have you got a link you can send us to hear your mixing skills? Maybe mixcloud or soundcloud perhaps? Thanks

Mjudkins

Here's a playlist of one of my shows on WDIY 88.1 FMhttps://open.spotify.com/playlist/1qOwsbQPkY9V3oJGwrMk7o?si=11025b6cea044ce9. Mostly a host with board experience with music. Also, virtual playlist with music and commentary if needed to create a show. Thanks for the consideration. Cheers

Cyber Vybez Radio

Thanks. We are a multi genre station, so tune selection is less crucial for us to see - what we would like to hear is what YOU bring to the show and a spotify playlist doesn't demonstrate that. If you go look at our website, you'll be able to see the kind of shows that we already have to give you an idea of what we are looking for. Perhaps you can record a short demo for us to listen to?

Don

Hi Donovan. We are looking for DJs to play live as opposed to pre-recorded and you sound like just the person we want/need to join the family. Have you got a link of a show/mix for us? Mixcloud or soundcloud? Ping it through to us at urbanvybez@yahoo.com or hop into our site www.urbanvybez.com
Since posting this thread we have grown somewhat and taken over another station, pulling them together, hence the name change to Urban Vybez :) Lets get this going!
hey i did look at your time table wednesday and friday would be good for me.wednesday i could host the oldies/vocal reggae and friday i could host the its friyayy party juggling if possible.

Cyber Vybez Radio

hey i did look at your time table wednesday and friday would be good for me.wednesday i could host the oldies/vocal reggae and friday i could host the its friyayy party juggling if possible.
Great! Drop me a message directly via email confirming specific times on those days and I can get you set up on the system sort flyers and update the site.

Don

I don’t have your direct email address to communicate.