DJ's Wanted for Sparkle FM......

Sparkle FM

Hello,

We are looking for new DJ's, and that's for Sparkle FM. www.sparklefm.com.
We are an Dutch radio Station from Amsterdam that's have everything in English.
We are also a licensed radio station, so we have a couple of rules, real simple rules.

We play almost everything from the 80s til now, and Sunday we play only Trance and Dance all day long! See on Sparklefm.com for available slots, there are a few free!

If you have the equipment to play live and have some music for you own, that would be nice!
We give you your own Shoutcast Server to play on, and be on time, then we do the rest.

If you are interested gives us a email info@sparklefm.com

Richard de Jong
CEO and Owner Sparkle FM

Chata DC

Hello,

We are looking for new DJ's, and that's for Sparkle FM. www.sparklefm.com.
We are an Dutch radio Station from Amsterdam that's have everything in English.
We are also a licensed radio station, so we have a couple of rules, real simple rules.

We play almost everything from the 80s til now, and Sunday we play only Trance and Dance all day long! See on Sparklefm.com for available slots, there are a few free!

If you have the equipment to play live and have some music for you own, that would be nice!
We give you your own Shoutcast Server to play on, and be on time, then we do the rest.

If you are interested gives us a email info@sparklefm.com

Richard de Jong
CEO and Owner Sparkle FM

hello i have Sam Broadcaster i'll fill in a slot for you please contact me at nemesis472007@yahoo.com or / and add me to skype nemesis196088

Sparkle FM

Hello, Chata DC,

I had email you a couple of days ago?

But know answer, maybe so............. :)

\Richard De Jong CEO Sparkle FM

Chata DC

yes i replied back from my email which was my mistake . I should have replied back to you through this Forum. I don't remember what you asked of me in your original email but i will say that i have been Dj'ing for 2 years online , Live using Sam Broadcaster. I play 70s 80s 90s and more recent and assuming that your station takes song requests from listeners , i love doing that as well. i
am in Canada on east time. I can do a few slots per week but looking for morning slots something like 7:00 am east to 10:00 am east. I'm thinking Skype would be
so much easier to communicate you can add me at nemesis196088

Last edited:

Sparkle FM

Hello, Chata DC,

Skype or whatever, I don't use that stuff, you want a morning slot in your time, we are in CMT +1 so what makes that your time?

morning slot your time would be an afternoon slot our time I think? So we have to figure that out Chata DC?

So live with Sam Broadcaster, I have the same program here, I know how it works, nice!

Live DJ's get there own DJ shoutcast Server and you have to stream at 320kb MP3 or at least 256kb MP3!
we put your DJ server 2 seconds before time on air on the main servers, so be on time, or you are not on air!
This goes fully Automated here at Sparkle FM.

If you give me a mail at info@sparklefm.com, then I will send you your DJ server details and then you can praktisch and I can hear you on air?

Richard de Jong