House DJ looking for an internet radio station

callum shepherd

Hi guys

My name is Callum Shepherd im 23 years old, I DJ under the name 'ShepCs'. you can find me on mixcloud where i have about 20 mixes. I'm relatively new to DJ-ing, have only planned a handful of gigs, but feel my house mixing levels are up there. Looking for an internet radio station to do a show on, preferably evenings and weekends if available.

The styles i play that best describe me are Defected in the house, ocean beach Ibiza.

Stevy6

Mix cloud link please......already found you. Nice mix... following. Mic is a little lost in mix but easily sorted.

Check us out at hive365.co.uk tune in to our live presenters, we are interactive so have a lot of requests , shoutouts and general banter so mic chat is essential, even if it's only to educate the audience.

See if you fit in with schedule and like our style. If so then apply at www.hive365.co.uk/apply

Stevy6

Cheers Callum already followed. And thanks for follow back. Check your inbox. Should be an email from hiveadmin. Also do you have discord? If not google it as we use it for chat and handovers and meetings etc.

sysense

Hi,

I am James DeRosier also known as Dj sysense. I am looking to start 2018 with a bang and would like a spot djing on a station this year.
I play a large selection of music but my main focus is deep tech/ house with melodic progressive to help add emotion and depth to some of my sets. You can demo my mixes here https://www.house-mixes.com/profile/sysense and see if I can be added to someones roster of dj talent.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope that 2018 is a productive and happy year for all.

Sincerly, James.

sysense

I am not a gamer so need for mic and I never talk when I play my sets. Only about the music and making sure I give the best show I can.

Stevy6

I use a cheap condenser mic, was only £10 on flea bay, or this one on amazon,https://www.amazon.co.uk/Profession...m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=WQSHAQAP2BWB31AFAN93

what software do you play your music on?
we have a lot of interaction with our listeners, let them know the tunes we are playing , tell them why you love the tracks you are paying and do shoutouts etc and let them know we are live.

If you get one sorted , fill in the application. Btw Love your mix.

Last edited:

sysense

I ordered the headset this morning and will be arriving Friday. When they get here I will fill out the app and go from there.

I am glad you liked the mix and thank you for taking time to listen.