Introduce Yourself

ezeht

Hi,

Erik here. I'm retired- disabled. My children are all grown with families of their own. I- all alone with my pet PC' and Video Games- my Apartment- TV- Stereo- some music- my old car- food- ok health- lots of snow/ maybe. I survive pretty well actually. I am not unhappy at all.

I'm very happy I can get .pls .m3u files I can use in my Jet Audio Player. Jet has the best sound quality of all players imo. I also use VLC and Pot Player. I use vlc for its built-in net radio when nothing else works for jet- Pot is my default vid player. I use all of them for other or extra things- like pull screens from vids for animated gifs or can convert my cd' to mp3 etc. This is the only site I have found that has the pls and m3u for my personal player- the browser players suck.

I actually started this account because I was having probs. Some channels would not give me the pls or m3u. Today I noticed on right side some are locked- but some show locked still give the files. Also- some stations when go to play them was not the genre I selected. For some odd reason it all seems to work today. I can stream net radio using my players- yes- Happy Joy joy.

I just chill- build my PC' to play games- mostly on Steam. Maybe my lap-top on the side- Bluetooth music to my stereo. I mostly listen to classic rock- metal- alt- punk- southern rock- rnb- old school and gangster rap- old school soul and funk- a little hip hop. Not into lots of newer stuff or bands. I am old enough to have seen many of these genres when first came out- seen many in concerts also- good to go.

Wishing you all- all the best.

Last edited: