Is it your Time to join a station with listeners? Read on.

hi ive applied for radio dj, im a experieced looking to get a bigger online audience and i think your radio could be helpful
i mix hardcore , classics , and makina shows are normally 2 deck or 3 deck sets with special guests

Stevy6

Hi fellow presenters, me again, it’s time to pop my thread back to the top, check the schedule on our website, if there’s a slot you would like to fill, get in touch via the application ( previous applicants need not apply, you didn’t get on air for a reason (usually a tech issue (no mic, no tagged music etc) unless you have sorted the issue)

Look forward to hearing you on air ( reminder NO pre recorded shows we have live interactive listeners)
We are also now streaming on Eurotruck sim 2 so you can listen to Hive365 while you drive.

hi there

i seen your post and was wondering if you are still looking for dj's

we can over a networked live morning show 9 am - 12 pm and

live lunchtime show 12 pm - 2 pm mon - thurs

also a reggae vibes show monday 8 pm - 10 pm (show on 2 stations)

and a mix of music show weds 7 pm - 9 pm (show on 2 stations )
via a link up server from us...

if you are still looking then feel free to contact us on this email address

cheers jason (dj proud)

Stevy6

Thanks for the offer, but we only stream live presenters, and exclusively broadcast on Hive365 not simulcasting, if they fancy a live show with interactive listeners, feel free to get them to pop in over an application.

Stevy6

Still open slots, presenters from any country welcome ( just need to be able to speak some English) gamers especially welcome,