Live UK presenter looking for a solid station to broadcast for

KTC

LoL. the person that started this thread ( KTC ) has not been on the forum in 8 months and the thread is over 12 months old!

I am still alive though and if the right station pops up I'd still be looking! Just hard to find broadcasters with a bit of an audience and a more professional setup unfortunately.

SDR Talent Scout

I am still alive though and if the right station pops up I'd still be looking! Just hard to find broadcasters with a bit of an audience and a more professional setup unfortunately.
You checked us out yet? Tune in to our live presenters, both audience and professional.. (well I like to think we are!!!)

iconicextra

Radio Jupiter is a UK licensed internet radio station and is looking for presenters to do Voice Tracks (VTs).

We are an all day music station playing classic hits and hot new releases, programmed by Peter Philips who was the programmer for Radio Caroline 558 in the 1980s when that station had over 4.4 million listeners. Radio Jupiter is a modern version of that success story. So, we know that we have a great sounding station and we are growing fast. Have a listen at www.RadioJupiter.studio.

The station is supported entirely by volunteers. We have a diverse team, all working remotely, some in other countries. If you are interested, please contact us at the Mothership@RadioJupiter.studio for more details. We would love to hear from you.
Mate look at date of the original post 2020 and 2021 think the post is pre historic so he may well of found a station by now or given up don’t you think