Looking for a station to DJ at

NatalieJayne

Hey! My names Natalie, I'm 21 and I'm from London, England. I'm looking for a site to DJ at, I've been DJing for about a year on and off but the site I did work at sadly shut down. I'm looking for a site where I can DJ 2-3 times a week. I love very chilled out music and the main genres I'm looking to play are deep house / tropical house, however I'm also very into chart music and wouldn't mind doing a chart show once a week.

If you have a site that you think I would fit in well at then please feel free to contact me here or on discord - nataliejayne #1943

Stevy6

Come and join us on hive365 check out the website , you do sound like a perfect fit, but tune in and if you think you fit then apply at hive365.co.uk/apply Or join our discord channel and say hi , ask for Demo or Alpha.

John C McQuaid

Hey! My names Natalie, I'm 21 and I'm from London, England. I'm looking for a site to DJ at, I've been DJing for about a year on and off but the site I did work at sadly shut down. I'm looking for a site where I can DJ 2-3 times a week. I love very chilled out music and the main genres I'm looking to play are deep house / tropical house, however I'm also very into chart music and wouldn't mind doing a chart show once a week.

If you have a site that you think I would fit in well at then please feel free to contact me here or on discord - nataliejayne #1943
Hi there
I am setting up a new Internet Radio station that will be based in the Longbridge Area of Birmingham

What you do would be ideal and what I would be looking for on my station
I am not looking for station based DJ's (Unless you want to)
Would this be a problem !
Would you be interested in joining in

email me directly at jcmcquaid@hotmail.co.uk

I look forward to your response

John McQuaid

DJ RAY

i am lookin for volunteer dj for my station, using sam broadcasting program, you can email me at ::: contact@gr8chats.com

AMR

Would you be interested in voice tracking a weekly show?

Hi Natalie,
My name is Judith and would love to have you as a DJ on my station, JNDRadio if you are interested could you please contact me via Skype, I use a variety of music and looking for some different music as well. Looking forward to hearing from you.

CATV Radio is a radio station, broadcasting 24 hours a day, we are rebranding on the 1st February and would like you to be apart of our station whether it's helping us behind the scenes or being a presenter.

We've been on the air since September 2016 and every day we bring you a unique mix of great music from the 80s to now along with all the local news and information about what's going on in this part of the world.

CATV Radio is on air right around the clock so whether you're waking up, in need of a daytime pick me up or soothing to sleep, we're always here to keep you company and in touch.

It's this special blend of music, entertainment, news and local information and we have our very own CATV Radio magazine but don't forget that you can be involved too ...

get in touch with us if you wish to apply anybody any age welcome.

EMAIL: contact@catvradio.tk
FACEBOOK: /CATVRADIO

Jay Jay

Hi Nat!

We are always looking for new presenters to help keep our schedule active. We are a fully licensed Internet radio station. You can check out our website at http://www.simulatorradio.com We also have an iOS App and Android App, and we are built into three different games currently.. American Truck Simulator, Euro Truck Simulator and Farming Simulator 2017.

We would love to hear what you can do, so feel free to email me jay@simulatorradio.com or apply via the apply page on our website linked above.

Regards

Jay