Looking for more pre-recorded shows

Steve Slocombe

Chris,
In The Midnight Hour Show #3 in Dropbox for you.
Just to note, I'll be on vacation for 2 weeks and away from the studio. i'll produce some more on my return

Steve.

Steve Slocombe

Chris,

Could I Ask a massive favour please? Could you play and promote a song for me called "The One I Adore" by Paul Manners. It's in Dropbox.

Paul was a finalist in the TV Show called "Britains Got Talent" in 2015.He is a very humble person and does quite a lot of charity work around the UK at his own expense. It would mean a lot if you could do this for him. I've pasted his webpage link below for you take a look at.

the single "The One I Adore" is on Spotify and available on iTunes for downloading.

If you could pass this onto your friends and colleagues across the Radio land it would be appreciated.

Please could you give me some feedback on it please on how your listeners rate it.

Many Thanks

Steve.

https://www.paulmofficial.com

PariahBurke

Hi, Chris.

You had asked me directly to air the Hard, Heavy & Hair show on Heat FM. I had requested your email address in that thread, but never heard back. Now that I have it, I've just sent you a Dropbox link to download the latest show, and added both your email addresses to my weekly affiliate distribution list.

Please let me know when you decide to air the show, and I'll the time slot on the show's website.

Pariah

I can do a prerecorded show I’m located in Atlanta Georgia. What type of music you looking for

Hey :)

It's up to the DJ what music they wanna play. It makes them get more into it. Pretty much any type of music except rap that has a lot of cursing in it. How long would your show be?

Chris