Looking for Reggae, Dancehall, Soul, funk, RnB, Soca, Ambiance, House, Talk. Jazz, Zouk.

CAB Muzik Radio is a 24 hour internet radio station, our moto 'Urban Music for your mind body and soul' means we try to play a mixture but only the best.
We are seeking new and original shows to stream.
Reggae, Dancehall, Soul, funk, RnB, Soca, Ambiance, House, Talk. Jazz, Zouk.

We have a few thousand monthly listeners worldwide and they are growing every month.

Listen to us https://www.cabmuzikradio.com/ and if you feel this would be a great fit for your show reply to this thread, or reply directly to admin@cabmuzikradio.com or cabzy@cabmuzikradio.com

Thanks

Rick Hart

Saw your post very interested in being a part of this opportunity being presented at this time, I have a program is call Friday Nite Heat Radio. Presented By KangoBlackHouse Its a Friday Nite Program which features live interviews upcoming artist with great commentary & providing the Hottest Underground Music etc. give me some more info email me KangoBlachouse@yahoo.com
Thanks

Thank You for responding to my request. Your show Friday Nite Heat Radio sounds very interesting. Tell me a little more, or can you send me a sample?
I would be interested in airing this on CAB Muzik Radio.

Your email address seems to be returning my messages.. Not sure if there is a typo in your email address, when I copy and past it returns with errors. Do you have another.so we can communicate.
Thank You