Looking for Syndication - Gaming Podcast

ktverse

If you run an Internet Radio Station and are looking for a 30 minute gaming podcast to add to your schedule. I am happy for my weekly gaming Podcast to be syndicated. I can dropbox you the files each week to add to your schedule.

I run a family friendly video game podcast called the Nine Lives Gaming Podcast.

Here's my latest episode to give you a flavour of the production value.

I'd be very keen to hear from you. The only thing I would ask in return is for links to the website to be added to your show line-up and promotion of the segment on your social media when it is about to air. The Podcast runs weekly and i'm happy to pick up viewer questions and answer them.

All the best,
Katie

DJ RAY

If you run an Internet Radio Station and are looking for a 30 minute gaming podcast to add to your schedule. I am happy for my weekly gaming Podcast to be syndicated. I can dropbox you the files each week to add to your schedule.

I run a family friendly video game podcast called the Nine Lives Gaming Podcast.

Here's my latest episode to give you a flavour of the production value.

I'd be very keen to hear from you. The only thing I would ask in return is for links to the website to be added to your show line-up and promotion of the segment on your social media when it is about to air. The Podcast runs weekly and i'm happy to pick up viewer questions and answer them.

All the best,
Katie
hello Katie you can send me files on dropbox... contact@gr8chats.com