Hello,

I'm currently a Podcaster (You can listen to my podcast on http://goddessvault.podomatic.com) and I am currently a Creative Writer for a local radio station. I've also done some announcing or hosting (Whatever you want to call it) in the past, but I haven't lately. I would like to brush up on my live on air experience. I can't do that in my current job because they wouldn't let me. So that's why I thought that I might try to volunteer as an announcer/host.

Yes, my podcast is all about paganism, but I would like to try something more mainstream. If you want to know my musical interests, it's anything but Country. If you want to be more specific, I'm into Grunge, old school Punk, Post Punk, Pop Punk, New Wave from the 70s and 80s (Which is my favorite), and alternative.

I also have some pop culture knowledge as well.

If you are interested in hiring me as a volunteer, please feel free to contact me.

Hello,

I'm currently a Podcaster (You can listen to my podcast on http://goddessvault.podomatic.com) and I am currently a Creative Writer for a local radio station. I've also done some announcing or hosting (Whatever you want to call it) in the past, but I haven't lately. I would like to brush up on my live on air experience. I can't do that in my current job because they wouldn't let me. So that's why I thought that I might try to volunteer as an announcer/host.

Yes, my podcast is all about paganism, but I would like to try something more mainstream. If you want to know my musical interests, it's anything but Country. If you want to be more specific, I'm into Grunge, old school Punk, Post Punk, Pop Punk, New Wave from the 70s and 80s (Which is my favorite), and alternative.

I also have some pop culture knowledge as well.

If you are interested in hiring me as a volunteer, please feel free to contact me.
Please email me at harry200holmes@gmail.com as I'm interested in you joining my station I work on that are opening soon and that's looking for DJs

Stevy6

Hi, we have a presenter from Australia, South Africa, Germany, Spain and I think Israel

All of our times are GMT London. Check out our schedule and see if anything fits.
OH and yes we are Hive365.co.uk the most interactive station on the web. So tune in and see what you think,
If you like it apply.