New internet radio station uk presenters wanted

Steve D

Hi. We are a brand new internet radio station already with a big following of over 1000 people. We are looking for quality presenters to join our team. We have some Saturday and weekday slots available.
Presenters must have a good home set up with a good microphone and quality output. We are fully licensed with ppl and prs
Training will be given and set up help also given.
If you feel you can make a difference on our station please get in touch .
We also have a chat room where people can interact with one another and the presenter live on air

Dawsey

Hi, i love playing music and hosting professional sounding like shows but As I'm 10 I don't have much official experience but as my dad is an entertainer and a DJ I have a big interest in Presenting and DJ'ing. Earlier this year I used to host my own radio station but if I became a presenter I would be prepared to stop doing my radio for this instead. As The Broadcasting Service I Used To Use For My Radio Has Now Shut Down I'm Unable To Give An Example!

I Have A Fully Working Mixer With A Mic And Many Other Audio Inputs.
As I'm Only 10 I'm Still In School But As I Live In The Uk Im Currently On My Summer Holidays, So In Order To Do This Over The Summer Holidays And For The Rest Of The Academic Year My Only Slots Would Be On Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday And Friday All At 4 PM UK Time to 5:30PM UK Time
I'm Very Interested In IT So I'm good at being able to resolve any technical issues promptly and smoothly

I Hope To Become Part Of The Team!
From Dawson