Nostalgie New York looking for DJ and hosts volunteers for daily or weekly shows

Looking for volunteer DJ or Host for internet radio Nostalgie - New York.
Nostalgie is the internet radio which plays world's best music hits from 60s to 90s 24/7 all day long. App is free for download on any app platforms.
Our listeners is from all over the world.

Attachments

• 480x800.png
    480x800.png
    122.1 KB · Views: 329
Looking for volunteer DJ or Host for internet radio Nostalgie - New York.
Nostalgie is the internet radio which plays world's best music hits from 60s to 90s 24/7 all day long. App is free for download on any app platforms.
Our listeners is from all over the world.
How can I be down..

How can I be down..
looking for volunteer to host remotely for internet radio that play world's music hits from 60s to 90s. we are 2 years old and have a listeners from all over the world. radio streaming 24/7, has a website nstlgy.com, listed on many internet radio directories, has an app nostalgie - new york for free download on any platform, we are also on alexa now. hosting could be live or pre recorded. to host, need to know music and music culture of that time. we did classic rock an hour prerecorded block and bee gees story block, also can be checked on our website at nstlgy.com. radio has a jingles playing between songs. you can check it through our web or by downloading our app or on alexa, just say alexa, play nostalgia new york. open for any suggestions regarding hosting the station. thank you.

I could host live or prerecorded I have all the music of the times, what would you need from me... I'm ready to go!!
Thanks for reply. I'd like to hear any of your current or previous work if you can provide us please. If we agreed we will plan a schedule and type of program or hosting for your time. We have large music database, definitely you can use yours, but it should be ONLY music from 60s to 90s. We play all genre including in some languages like Italian, French, Spanish and some German that was popular in those years. We will advertise your brand on our advertising platforms including Facebook, Tweeter, Instagram our website and jingle on our station at no cost to you. All you have to do is have a good time and be interested for our listeners. Note that we have lots of international listeners. Thank you

Thanks for reply. I'd like to hear any of your current or previous work if you can provide us please. If we agreed we will plan a schedule and type of program or hosting for your time. We have large music database, definitely you can use yours, but it should be ONLY music from 60s to 90s. We play all genre including in some languages like Italian, French, Spanish and some German that was popular in those years. We will advertise your brand on our advertising platforms including Facebook, Tweeter, Instagram our website and jingle on our station at no cost to you. All you have to do is have a good time and be interested for our listeners. Note that we have lots of international listeners. Thank you
Ok no problem, I'm gonna send you something give me a email to send it to.

DJKsette

I’d love to take part! However, I should let you know in advance that my collection goes way back to at least 1949 (The Ink Spots) until now (Morgan Wade). Will this be a problem?

I’d love to take part! However, I should let you know in advance that my collection goes way back to at least 1949 (The Ink Spots) until now (Morgan Wade). Will this be a problem?
Dear DJKsette

Thank you for your prompt response and for expressing your interest in volunteering with Nostalgie NY. I'm delighted to hear about your extensive music collection spanning from The Ink Spots in 1949 to Morgan Wade and beyond.

While our primary focus at Nostalgie NY revolves around the 60s to the 90s music era, your diverse collection and passion for music history would undoubtedly enrich our team's knowledge and appreciation of different musical periods. Your broad range of musical expertise could offer our audience a deeper understanding of the evolution of music over the decades.

Given your impressive collection and enthusiasm, I believe there's definitely room for collaboration. Your unique perspective could complement our focus on the 60s to the 90s while also broadening our horizons. I encourage you to fill out the volunteer application on our website, https://nostalgieny.com/volunteer-apply.html, so we can further discuss how we might incorporate your contributions into our programming.

Thank you again for your interest, and I look forward to potentially welcoming you aboard our team at Nostalgie NY.