Presenter of indie rock music looking for a show

Andrew Cooper

I've been presenting for years on various ststions and present at hospital radio in my home town of Coleraine. I love the local scene and I acivally seek out new music from all over the world. I'm looking for a station that would support my passion for new unheard indie music. I really like Rock, Prog, folk and folk rock. Acoustic rock... think you get the idea. If the music sent is quality and should be heard, I'll give it a spin. Any stations out there that would give me a go? I'm very adapt with all kinds of broadcast software.

DJRambo

Hi there Andrew. Check us out at http://ifmradio.co.uk and see if we are something you might just be interested in...

We generally play the best music from the 90s, to the good noughties (2000s) then around to the latest 2016/2017 stuff. But we like to introduce some more stuff. and see if you wanna bring that to us. according to what you posted...

Give us a look and see what you think. then get back to us by emailing ifmradio2016@gmail.com or replying back to this thread