Presenters and syndicated shows wanted for NSW Australia locally based, volunteer, internet radio station based on the Central Coast of NSW..

Angeleika1

https://www.centralcoastradio.com

Email logo 365 wide.png

Hi Everyone,

This is a rapidly growing, progressive internet radio station. Regrettably, I am having difficulty sourcing radio shows and presenters in good old Aus, which is a shame as I love local content. Never-the-less as we are heard globally as well as nationally we are looking for quality content from people who love to entertain an audience and have a passion for music. All you need to know about the radio station can be found on our website- see link above logo. If any of you would like to discuss opportunities please feel free to contact us.

Kind Regards
Angelika Koop- Co Founder/Station Manager
admin@centralcoastradio.com
Tel +61 0410 096 780
www.centralcoastradio.com

IanD

Hi Angelika

I replied to your enquiry via my website.

Delighted you're keen to take my show and I have replied by email.

Please check your spam/junk folder.

Thanks and regards.

Ian D

Angeleika1

Hi Ian,

I received your email thank you and welcome you on board with Central Coast Radio. Please check your emails for my reply. Again thank you
Angelika Koop

Billy Camino

Hi Angelika, happy 2023. Congrats on your Station. Do you accept Pre-Recorded Shows? Mine is a 2-Hour weekly, Family Friendly, Oldies Theme Mix, with much silly Humor. Coincidentally, I have been with another New South Wales Station, until they vanished. Thank you. Billy C in Arizona.