QSKY Radio is seeking quality professional broadcasters to join our team!

wbilancio

QSKY Radio is seeking quality professional broadcasters to join our team!​

We are recruiting quality On-Air Talent and DJs for our fast-growing internet radio station. We’re looking for interactive individuals or teams with personalities and excellent microphone and interpersonal skills. All of our DJs are volunteers, who either want to learn to DJ or just enjoy doing it. Most stations are genre-specific, QSKY Radio is mixed. We play many different genres. We love doing themed shows where our DJs can showcase their favorite type of music, but you should also be prepared and willing to play any genre. If you are enthusiastic about learning and willing to be taught please continue reading.
It’s not all about Music at QSKY Radio, if you have a podcast or talk show you would like to do on QSKY Radio we are open to discussions.

The Basics​

• You must be able to work with both female and male staff
  • DJs must have a varied music collection with between 500 – 1,000 songs in different genres
  • You must be willing to immerse yourself in music knowledge since we are a mixed genre station
  • All DJs must have an internet connection with a minimum 256k upload speed, a quality pair of headphones, and a good microphone
  • You will also need a laptop or computer.
  • We encourage our DJs to be free and creative concerning the content of their shows so be prepared to develop your own playlists and ideas
  • Social media interaction is encouraged
QSKY Radio broadcasts 24 hours a day/7 days a week. Potential DJs are to commit themselves to a minimum of 2 hours per week. If you have the experience or the drive to learn and feel you meet the requirements above, please submit an application and one of our staff will contact you.

Application - https://www.qskyradio.com/dj-application/

IanD

Hello William

I emailed you last week (direct to the station) asking if you were interested in a new syndicated show.

Haven't had a reply.

Could you reply even if not interested or DM on the forum please.

Regards.

Ian D

Kay

Hello William I emailed you last week (direct to the station) asking if you were interested in a new syndicated show. Haven't had a reply. Could you reply even if not interested or DM on the forum please. Regards. Ian D

Hi Ian, did you ever hear back from William? If not, I can refer you to this, which is what William would tell you to do anyway. https://www.qskyradio.com/dj-application/

I am a DJ at the station, and know that he definitely is interested in recruiting new DJ's and your application. He can be very busy and hard to reach at times, like many of us are, which is why I'm commenting to you here.

IanD

Hi Ian, did you ever hear back from William? If not, I can refer you to this, which is what William would tell you to do anyway. https://www.qskyradio.com/dj-application/

I am a DJ at the station, and know that he definitely is interested in recruiting new DJ's and your application. He can be very busy and hard to reach at times, like many of us are, which is why I'm commenting to you here.
Thank you Kay.

No, no reply. I also responded to a previous post which must be at least 18 months ago now and also no reply to that. I've just re-sent an application via the website. No worries if William isn't interested as I now have 22 stations taking the show, but it would be good to hear one way or the other.

Thanks again Kay, I appreciate your reply.

Regards.

Ian

Reactions: Kay

OttoDJ

Poor web design is a huge issue with DB outlets, but not in the case of QSKY. I am uber impressed...what a great website! That, right there, makes me want to listen. A clean professional website equals a professional broadcast. Nice, clean audio. Good programming. The stuff I'd expect...but the stuff I don't (Lou Reed "Sad Song"? Nice!).

You got it together over there!!! I see no reason why you can't or won't get the presenters you need.

Keep up the good work. Best of luck on your continued growth. I'll be listening more often.

Reactions: Kay

IanD

He won't get presenters if he never acknowledges or replies to messages, whether that be via this forum, the application form on his website or emails.

Kay

Poor web design is a huge issue with DB outlets, but not in the case of QSKY. I am uber impressed...what a great website! That, right there, makes me want to listen. A clean professional website equals a professional broadcast. Nice, clean audio. Good programming. The stuff I'd expect...but the stuff I don't (Lou Reed "Sad Song"? Nice!).

You got it together over there!!! I see no reason why you can't or won't get the presenters you need.

Keep up the good work. Best of luck on your continued growth. I'll be listening more often.
I agree, and I love the website as well. I personally think it's one of the best sites I've seen on online radio sites, and that's one of the reasons why I chose to apply there. Our app is easy to listen on, and looks great as well. Very functional. He does reply to emails, but has been going through a moving period, and an extremely busy time at his main job. He is very professional in his meetings with his dj's and does poor a great deal of money into this station looking its best.

QSKY Radio is seeking quality professional broadcasters to join our team!​

We are recruiting quality On-Air Talent and DJs for our fast-growing internet radio station. We’re looking for interactive individuals or teams with personalities and excellent microphone and interpersonal skills. All of our DJs are volunteers, who either want to learn to DJ or just enjoy doing it. Most stations are genre-specific, QSKY Radio is mixed. We play many different genres. We love doing themed shows where our DJs can showcase their favorite type of music, but you should also be prepared and willing to play any genre. If you are enthusiastic about learning and willing to be taught please continue reading.
It’s not all about Music at QSKY Radio, if you have a podcast or talk show you would like to do on QSKY Radio we are open to discussions.

The Basics​

• You must be able to work with both female and male staff
  • DJs must have a varied music collection with between 500 – 1,000 songs in different genres
  • You must be willing to immerse yourself in music knowledge since we are a mixed genre station
  • All DJs must have an internet connection with a minimum 256k upload speed, a quality pair of headphones, and a good microphone
  • You will also need a laptop or computer.
  • We encourage our DJs to be free and creative concerning the content of their shows so be prepared to develop your own playlists and ideas
  • Social media interaction is encouraged
QSKY Radio broadcasts 24 hours a day/7 days a week. Potential DJs are to commit themselves to a minimum of 2 hours per week. If you have the experience or the drive to learn and feel you meet the requirements above, please submit an application and one of our staff will contact you.

Application - https://www.qskyradio.com/dj-application/
Good Evening

Would you be interested and its FREE

I syndicate a Chilled Zone Show which consists of 2 hours of Smooth Grooves/Slow Jams split into 2 x 1 hour segments so idents and adverts can be applied in the middle if required .Its also non-generic.

Genre’s include RnB,Soul,Neo Soul and Rare Grooves.

Below is a link to my podcast site if interested

https://hearthis.at/djchristheshirt/

Kind Regards

Chris ‘’DjChristheshirt ‘’Elliott

IanD

Good Evening

Would you be interested and its FREE

I syndicate a Chilled Zone Show which consists of 2 hours of Smooth Grooves/Slow Jams split into 2 x 1 hour segments so idents and adverts can be applied in the middle if required .Its also non-generic.

Genre’s include RnB,Soul,Neo Soul and Rare Grooves.

Below is a link to my podcast site if interested

https://hearthis.at/djchristheshirt/

Kind Regards

Chris ‘’DjChristheshirt ‘’Elliott
You'll be lucky to get a reply.

IanD

Fair enough.Thanks for the heads up.It already goes out to loads of stations anyway.Just trying to share the music.
I have a syndicated show, The Rock Block, which now goes out to 53 stations (I did the first show 1st Feb this year). I only picked up a handful of stations from this forum and a reasonable number from approaching direct, but the best way I've expanded, by far, is through listing my show on www.syndishows.com

If you go down that route you'll have far more success, if my experience is anything to go by.

I have a syndicated show, The Rock Block, which now goes out to 53 stations (I did the first show 1st Feb this year). I only picked up a handful of stations from this forum and a reasonable number from approaching direct, but the best way I've expanded, by far, is through listing my show on www.syndishows.com

If you go down that route you'll have far more success, if my experience is anything to go by.
Thanks for the heads