Radio DJ looking for Slot every week Hip-Hop & Rap

MarkZilla

(I have made a post on here before but all the stations I emailed before sending demos either didn't reply to confirm a demo copy. Anyway...)

I am an internet radio DJ I am based in the United Kingdom. Over 8+ years experience from past internet stations. Looking for a weekly slot to host my live show each week.

I started Radio DJing when I was 14 did some mixes for party's & friends and also done DJing at house party's & secret locations. I took a brake when I was 18 to focus on Music Tech A-Levels. started back up roughly aged 21/22 did some bits here an there but stopped after 4 years had a bit of a brake but still played around mixing stuff up nothing published or on air. But now I'm making a return.

I want to be on a station that's there for its DJs with help and support there when ever needed. Yes I'm a little rusty but that's why I'm getting my groove back while I search for a station lol.

But I am looking for a slot each week same start and finish time possibly 21:00 - 22:00 (if 1hr slots) or 21:00 - 23:00 (if 2hr slots) (United Kingdom Time)
I play the hottest hip hop & rap music & every other week I have something special (cant say on here as private till I find a station can be discussed in email)

If any station that does contact me via email (best source) could possible state on the email Radio name & link / app , What slots you have available in the time frame if possible , If you provide broadcasting software (I run windows 10 pro) if not please list which broadcasting software will work with your server , And anything that is needed from me please let me know via email to get a quicker response.

I have provided a download link to my Radio Demo (can be found below)
New download link (error free) :::
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=88168267976761390794

The ending I had to fade out as my software decided to update as it was just finishing the mix down an messed up a little but does show a little idea.

This is a download link to another one of my Radio Demo's
New Download Link (error free) :::
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=43331720617223638771

Contact email address : MarkZilla@gmx.co.uk
Any feedback or lists of broadcasting software that also records the show (possibly free lol) then please also send to the email address above.

Hope I have stated what I need to state. Hope to find a station soon.
MarkZilla out!

Last edited:

1016themix

(I have made a post on here before but all the stations I emailed before sending demos either didn't reply to confirm a demo copy. Anyway...)

I am an internet radio DJ I am based in the United Kingdom. Over 8+ years experience from past internet stations. Looking for a weekly slot to host my live show each week.

I started Radio DJing when I was 14 did some mixes for party's & friends and also done DJing at house party's & secret locations. I took a brake when I was 18 to focus on Music Tech A-Levels. started back up roughly aged 21/22 did some bits here an there but stopped after 4 years had a bit of a brake but still played around mixing stuff up nothing published or on air. But now I'm making a return.

I want to be on a station that's there for its DJs with help and support there when ever needed. Yes I'm a little rusty but that's why I'm getting my groove back while I search for a station lol.

But I am looking for a slot each week same start and finish time possibly 21:00 - 22:00 (if 1hr slots) or 21:00 - 23:00 (if 2hr slots) (United Kingdom Time)
I play the hottest hip hop & rap music & every other week I have something special (cant say on here as private till I find a station can be discussed in email)

If any station that does contact me via email (best source) could possible state on the email Radio name & link / app , What slots you have available in the time frame if possible , If you provide broadcasting software (I run windows 10 pro) if not please list which broadcasting software will work with your server , And anything that is needed from me please let me know via email to get a quicker response.

I have provided a download link to my Radio Demo (can be found below)
New download link (error free) :::
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=88168267976761390794

The ending I had to fade out as my software decided to update as it was just finishing the mix down an messed up a little but does show a little idea.

This is a download link to another one of my Radio Demo's
New Download Link (error free) :::
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=43331720617223638771

Contact email address : MarkZilla@gmx.co.uk
Any feedback or lists of broadcasting software that also records the show (possibly free lol) then please also send to the email address above.

Hope I have stated what I need to state. Hope to find a station soon.
MarkZilla out!
im a radio station owner got to www.1016themix.com and fill out an app