Radio For Sale

DJ James

Hello. I am selling my Radio Station. It is complete with its own website, server, website, email account, and PayPal Business account. I have been keeping up the website and the website is fully operational as is the station. About $950 bucks a year to run, but most of that is the license and my premium website building platform which is optional. Hit me up for more details.

DJ James

Well, its been up 1.5 years and its annual revenue is about $800 combining donations and monthly radionomy income, do to that being the service I used because it offers automation. It also removes my licensing cost. It can also sell products. It has a subdomain until I get a serious offer and then I'll buy back the previous domain name. Check out website at www.4restperk.wixsite.com/centauriradio

DJ James

I recently had to revamp the website to put in the online store so the media player isnt there. ill add it soon i just need to find a tasteful place to put it lol. If u have any particular issues with website, point em out and i can fix them. oh and for feedback what u think of my online store?

Stevy6

Looks like a standard free wix site template, simple shop and repetitive information, couldn’t get the radio to work, it shows playing but no sound? But overall a very clean responsive website.

Message me your P&L plus how much you want, listener stats , web visitors , social media accounts followers/likes etc.

DJ James

Thanks. Ill be totally honest with you. The pro of the website is that it is free to run. The con is also that. I use a radio service to broadcast (sorry it didnt work lol, working on that. worked for most people so i dont know) the website is a year and a half old. I am having a professional service value it, but since u are really only interested in the website it alot cheaper. I am by no means experienced or equiped to have this radio, the main reason i am selling. im kinda sad to sell but its the best for everyone. we have about 5 listeners an hour (not alot i know but then again, a pro could get it up and out there better than me) ill get a domain if u want it. thanks for feedback on website by the way. i dont have many people visiting website. no more than a day. as far as a price i guess make an offer. it has a facebook page that has 9 likes lol (pathetic i know). This station was my dream and i dont know what to do with it. if u dont buy it, u seem experience so can you give me tips? thanks. well apreciated

Stevy6

Hi James, thank you for the open response, the fact you got the website up, the logo and the radio station with listeners is an achievement in itself. Everyone starts somewhere, love the logo too and the station name.

The hardest part is not gaining listeners but keeping them, if you fancy doing a slot on our station drop me A message(start a conversation) or any advice on the development of what you already have in place.