Reggae Dj Available For A Station

Good Morning Everyone

Was wondering if any stations were looking for any ''Live'' Reggae Djs on thier station at the moment?
Ive over 25 odd years of experience on internet radio.I also syndicate a non-generic Chilled Zone Show.2hours of Smotth Grooves & Slow Jams from the Soul/RnB genres.This comes in 2 x 1 hour segments.

Heres my podcast site so you can hear my broadcasts.

Kind Regards

Chris ''DjChristheshirt'' Elliott

Attachments

• 158441330_2287984697928799_1394423160564088832_n.jpg
    158441330_2287984697928799_1394423160564088832_n.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 364

Kai

Good Morning Everyone

Was wondering if any stations were looking for any ''Live'' Reggae Djs on thier station at the moment?
Ive over 25 odd years of experience on internet radio.I also syndicate a non-generic Chilled Zone Show.2hours of Smotth Grooves & Slow Jams from the Soul/RnB genres.This comes in 2 x 1 hour segments.

Kind Regards

Hi Chris,

Yes, we at Radio Stylus would love a Live Reggae Show, feel free to check out our website www.radiostylus.co.uk and click the schedule to see if we have a free slot that would interest you. If so, click the Apply To Join Us tab and fill in the short form and we can take it from there.

Kai.

iconicextra

check us out at www.iconicextra.com. We DO NOT CHARGE A FEE, although donations are always great. If you like the look of the station and what we have to offer, please get in tough via either the become a dj tab on the top corner of the website, or send us a email with details of your playout system and what slot you would like to do on the station. Please look at our schedule page to see available time slots. Cheers @DjChristheshirt

iconicextra

I’m sure we have seen you post before buddy this and then give the same reply when we responded to you last time all of us. I guess the last station didn’t work out for you? If this is the case keep us in mind as we would love a reggae Dj on iconicextra.com

Magnet Radio

Good Morning Everyone

Kind Regards

Hi Chris, Please call the Magnet-Radio team on 07508531858, or email on Magnet-Radio.com@outlook.com

Good Morning Everyone

Kind Regards

Hi Chris, my station looking Wednesday " Reggae All Day" Presenters.

Check out the site.
Let me know

heartbeatz radio

Good Morning Everyone

Kind Regards

We’re rooted in great music and branching out all over the planet! Heartbeatz radio is your safe haven from the stresses of the world, a place where you can hide away for a time and just enjoy the music and company. Heartbeatz radio is a brand new radio station for all to enjoy.

We’re like no other radio station we aim big not just focusing on simulator games. Our aim is for you to able to listen to us where or whatever you are doing on the day you tune into us. By doing this our aim is to have us on mobile, in-game and of course live on the web.

We also like to support charity events that you might have going on or have planned. Need anymore information about this head over to our discord or find our booking form on the advertising menu.

Discord: https://discord.heartbeatzradio.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/heartbeatzradio2022
Twitter: https://twitter.com/RadioHeartbeatz
Twitch:

Bulldog

Still looking for a station for my Reggae Vybe Show.If youve contacted me before im not interested unfortunately

Shirty
Hi Shirty, just listened to your Boyz II Men Special, 100% loved it dude.. I know a Reggae show (or even R&B) would go down a treat over at Fantasy Radio UK... Have a look at the weeks schedule, see if there's any time slots you want :) and I'll let the boss know you will be contacting him.

Contact Dazza via email (fantasyradiouk@gmail.com) and check out the site:
site: www.fantasyradio.stream
I'll also make your flyer for the show, so ask any questions if needed.

7f18c057e6a9fe2854282200688275da.png

Radio Jupiter in the UK is looking for presenters to do VTs.

We are an all day music station playing classic hits and hot new releases, programmed by Peter Philips who was the programmer for Radio Caroline 558 in the 1980s when that station had over 4.4 million listeners. Radio Jupiter is a modern version of that success story. So, we know that we have a great sounding station and we are growing fast. Have a listen at www.RadioJupiter.studio.

The station is supported entirely by volunteers. We have a diverse team, all working remotely, some in other countries. If you are interested, please contact us at the Mothership@RadioJupiter.studio for more details. We would love to hear from you.

Attachments

• Radio-Jupiter-Logo-No- background or Words.png
    Radio-Jupiter-Logo-No- background or Words.png
    303.3 KB · Views: 249
Hi Shirty, just listened to your Boyz II Men Special, 100% loved it dude.. I know a Reggae show (or even R&B) would go down a treat over at Fantasy Radio UK... Have a look at the weeks schedule, see if there's any time slots you want :) and I'll let the boss know you will be contacting him.

Contact Dazza via email (fantasyradiouk@gmail.com) and check out the site:
site: www.fantasyradio.stream
I'll also make your flyer for the show, so ask any questions if needed.

7f18c057e6a9fe2854282200688275da.png
Afternoon Dazza
Apoologies for late reply but I've just moved so only just seen this.Glad you liked the show.It was one of my favorites.Ive sent a email to the station.

Shirty