Setting up the AutoDJ and 'File Manager' in Centova Cast v3

Using auto dj can I upload my folders of each category 60s70s etc and can I do rotations using shoutcast please on centova. Thank you

As a newbie to radio DJ can I ask how do I save song settings in rdj so station can sound slick like trimming intro and out to of songs.also can I keep those settings when I upload songs from rdj to centnova so I don't have trim all songs again thanks in advance .

I uploaded files separately ,not in folder . How can I manage to add them in folder from AutoDj in whole not like one by one? And how can I delete these files all at once?

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
I uploaded files separately ,not in folder . How can I manage to add them in folder from AutoDj in whole not like one by one? And how can I delete these files all at once?

It doesn't really matter too much if the files have been uploaded separately and not into individual folders. The control panels 'Media' section will automatically organise the files from their metadata into artist folders etc.

To delete any files you can either log in via FTP and select all the files and delete them or via the control panel under the 'Files' section. Please refer to: https://centova.com/doc/cast/user_manual/02_reference_manual/14_file_manager