Sunny Florida Internet Radio Needs a Morning Show DJ

Greetings,

Sunny Florida Radio ( SunnyFloridaRadio.com ) is looking for a Morning Show DJ for our Miami Internet Radio Station . We are looking for someone for 7 AM to 10 AM CDT . We play hits from the 80's 90's 00's and Today . Please email me at hurricanetalk@gmail.com if you would like to join the Morning Crew at Sunny Florida Radio .

Untitled22.jpg

D

djjamminm86

Get in touch with me, I am interested! is this a PAID SPOT?

My name is Jason Scott and I'm the owner of Sunny Florida Radio http://SunnyFloridaRadio.com . We play hits from the 80's 90's 00's and Today . We are looking for a DJ to host our morning show . We are also looking for someone to host the afternoon show. If you would like to know more contract me at my personal email @ hurricanetalk@gmail.com .

Have a Sunny Day !!!

Jason Scott

SunnyFloridaRadio.com

Get in touch with me, I am interested! is this a PAID SPOT?
My name is Jason Scott and I'm the owner of Sunny Florida Radio http://SunnyFloridaRadio.com . We play hits from the 80's 90's 00's and Today . We are looking for a DJ to host our morning show . We are also looking for someone to host the afternoon show. If you would like to know more contract me at my personal email @ hurricanetalk@gmail.com .

Have a Sunny Day !!!

Jason Scott

SunnyFloridaRadio.com

I suggest everyone to not join this station. They spam a lot of topics on this forum to get members. Very sad way of recruiting if you ask me...

Really dissapointed in this station, I hope they will make public excuses for spamming other topics...

Sir, I don't have a clue what you are talking about. We are not spanning but you are Trolling !!!!! If you don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all. We are seeking honest and dependable DJ to be apart of our great Radio Station . We have been on the air over 5 years and everyone Loves our format . Please take your trolling somewhere else .

God Bless

Jason Scott
Owner

j

You should be ashamed of yourself for Trolling my Post. I'm going to block and Report you . STOP TROLLING ME !!!!

Stevy6

Hey sunny Florida. I kinda see his point, you do like to hijack other people's post requesting for DJ's with your request added in their stream......

But a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do....

I think he just wants you to stay in your own recruitment posts and not in others. (Courtesy not to post in other station requesting a DJ, maybe keep to your own?)

But I think we all get the realpresenters message!

Stevy6

Cool, what's your listener stats?
Because your website only reports 6443 visits......
And I couldn't tune in via you flash only link from my iPad?