Thread closed

Discussion in 'Volunteering' started by Averazon, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Averazon

Averazon Member

No content.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
  2. maskerade

maskerade New Member

HI! i am Maskerade A.K.A Tristan Newby. i was wondering if i could DJ for your radio station. I am well experienced dont worry. Go check out my mix on soudcloud to see for your self and will see from there. email: stern_flip@icloud.com

http://soundcloud.com/maskerade-music

yours truly,

3. djphelanfine

djphelanfine New Member

Hi there my names Luke Phelan. I'm interested in you add, I have be Djing for over 10 years now and am looking to get into broadcasting. For the last 4 months I have been doing a podcast all about rave music both old a new, feel free to have a listen https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/all-hands-on-deck/id987220034?mt=2
    Just to say I had some mic problems on the 4th episode but the first 3 are of good quality

Thanks for your time.
    an

4. DJ Wolfi

DJ Wolfi New Member

Hey Luke,

sorry for the late respone, but DJ Averazon and me were both in vacation and didn't check this panel meanwhile.
    Ofc we are interested in your DJ skills and would like to hear you live. So please add me on Skype: DJ Wolfi [Gaussplayer]. There I will give you further information. See you soon :)

Greetings,
    DJ Wolfi, DJ and Radio Manager at CurveRadio

5. djphelanfine

djphelanfine New Member

Hi bud. Sorry to say I have a slot now on another radio. Il give it about six months and see how I get on. Do you have slots avalible often?

6. Dip_Dog

Dip_Dog New Member

Much Curve. Such Radio. Many Vacancies. So Jobs... Wow

Stevy6 likes this.
  7. Dip_Dog

Dip_Dog New Member

Doges are still required guys ;)

8. Justin Jones

Justin Jones New Member

I submitted my application on your website

Dip_Dog likes this.
  9. Dip_Dog

Dip_Dog New Member

Head over to www.curveradio.com to see our DJs and shows where you may be working at soon!! ;)

10. Gremlin

Gremlin New Member

Hello. Gremlin is my name & playing MY Music is my game!!!!
    I would like to do a show on your station. My E-Mail: ronthewyldonejohnson@yahoo.com... Hit me up with your input.
    Thanks,
    Gremlin

11. Gremlin

Gremlin New Member

Hello Curve Radio,
    Already sent in my App from your site.
    Gremlin

12. Dip_Dog

Dip_Dog New Member

Head over to www.CurveRadio.com and apply to be a DJ if you think you have what it takes!! :)

13. Ohen

Ohen New Member

I have applied wish me luck :)

14. Dip_Dog

Dip_Dog New Member

CurveRadio is always looking for more DJs so if you are interested, head over to www.CurveRadio.com and hit 'Become a DJ' to get one step closer to becoming a DJ at one of the best internet radio stations out there!!

15. Dip_Dog

Dip_Dog New Member

16. Dip_Dog

Dip_Dog New Member

It's never too late. You can still apply during the New Year! :)

17. josh payne

josh payne Member

i applyed but i have heard nothing back

18. josh payne

josh payne Member

19. Gaby Martinez

Gaby Martinez New Member

Well I'm certainly interested in being a presenter. What are the requirements for that?

20. interested in joining with an oldies show 3 to 4 hours and 3 to 4 days a week.
    email me and I will send you my resume and airchecks thanks.