Thread closed

bellanger

Hello i'm french and would like to broadcast some music from France. I have got a huge of music of ervery âge. House, Dance, Latino , Rock etc etc. I work in a web gamer and i'm using the DDJ- SZ controler. I've got the spacial broadcaster or the Virtualdj8 for Broadcasting. Thanks to let me know .Ed

Dip_Dog

We are still looking for active DJs and presenters. If you think you have what it takes and are able to do the minimum of 2 hours a week, head over to www.curveradio.com and apply to become a DJ today! :)

Hello,

I am Averazon. Nice to meet you!

CurveRadio is looking for some new DJs! Maybe you could join our team?

Hi, I recently applied on your website. I did not get a confirmation, however. Can you confirm that my application was received? Obviously, it's not urgent, but I would rather get a confirmation than spamming you another application.

If you would like a copy of my air check, feel free to give me an email at di@aspinwallproductions.com

Thanks,

D.I. Aspinwall
di@aspinwallproductions.com

Jamie Shields

Yes everyone! Curve Radio is still looking Presenters and DJ's looking to join a brilliant Radio Community and earn experience and friendship with a lot of fellow radio broadcasting enthusiasts! Simply head over to curveradio.com and get your application in soon! We hope to hear from you soon, and we hope you are ready to join the wagon that is an Online Radio Sensation!

Kind Regards,

Jamie
Head-DJ

Jamie Shields

30 listeners for a day...and for commercial radio who wants to be work voluntarily?damn! Each minute has advertisement.
Hi Dj ijk,

Seeing your a new member, i will welcome you to Internet Radio, and the volunteering thread. I hope you find a Radio Station that suits your boundaries and specifications. Curve Radio isn't a commercial radio station, which is where you lie corrected. and we don't have 30 listeners per day, which is an outrageous claim for any radio station to commit to.

If you find a radio station that is willing to pay for a DJ of your 'newness' to the community, and the name of DJ IJK, please let me know as I am in the wrong job.

Also, currently our radio station has no external advertisements, so hearing one 'each minute' either shows that you aren't listening correctly or that you feel that some music is advertisement? and that we are misinterpreting your comment?

I hope that you will find a radio station that suits your requirements, but I would ask you to refrain from posting incorrect facts on our forum post as we are only trying to help other DJ's / Presenters use their talent for the better.

If you would like to know more about CurveRadio or want to become a DJ, head over to www.curveradio.com .

Thanks

Jamie
RM at CurveRadio

Jamie Shields

My location is germany and i hear ads like samsung galaxy s6 and das auto, if you do not hear, go to doctor.am i wrong ? Yes i was wrong each minute not, but there are a lot of ads.do not say lie, please.pleasse.please.
Can I also point out, that we know you are a past DJ at CurveRadio, and this will be obvious for the people looking at your strange and incoherent posts. We would like to warn any other radio stations looking at this post, if they do get someone under the name 'DJ IJK' or 'Umut B' applying for their radio stations, CurveRadio will be able to give your a true reference.

Thank you for posting on the CurveRadio Topic,

We really appreciate it :)

Jamie

Last edited:

Alison

Hi, I'm new to this site so you will just have to bear with me while I find my feet.. Hubby and I are looking at getting back into doing a radio show if possible. We used to do a couple of shows a week on Radio 40pus until it had to close down. We are in the UK and both work full time so this would be something we would like to do at a weekend, just one show would be great. Anyone got any ideas on how we could do this? thanks, Alison

Jamie Shields

Hi, I'm new to this site so you will just have to bear with me while I find my feet.. Hubby and I are looking at getting back into doing a radio show if possible. We used to do a couple of shows a week on Radio 40pus until it had to close down. We are in the UK and both work full time so this would be something we would like to do at a weekend, just one show would be great. Anyone got any ideas on how we could do this? thanks, Alison

Hi Alison,

I would like to apologise for my colleagues previous comment, it was very short and difficult to understand. At CurveRadio we would love to have you on a Weekend Show once per week. Our current rules dictate that you must volunteer at least 2 hours per week on Live Performances. I would suggest that you would broadcast a two hour show during the weekend at a time slot that suits you and is available.

If you are still interested in applying and if successful would be given a chance at a Trial, please apply at the 'Become a DJ' section at www.curveradio.com

Thanks

Jamie

Hakuryuu

Hi there!

Im Ryu i wase in a Dj team on XT Radio but i had to leave when i got somany work and had no more time to spare for the radio but now im in a position to come back again ! I do Handsup , Trance , dance tracks and im interested if its steel avlabile!?

Josh Skey

Hey Averazon! Saw your advertisement here and went to apply two days ago (DJ name Thompson).

Very experienced and talented so would love for an opportunity to show that off :)

Hakuryuu

I seen your app page to bad that you guys require team viewer cuz thats the only reason wy i dont send my aplication!

profjb

Hey, I'm definitely interested in applying for a DJ position but it appears your sites going through a few difficulties at the moment. I wonder if it's ok to send an application via an email or PM. Thanks :).

profjb

Hello!
Thank you so much for being interested in becoming a member. Our website is going through a huge update and that brings here and there problems which we would like to excuse for. You can email your application to curveradio@outlook.com and we will reply to you ad soon as possible.

Kind regards,
A

EDIT: Sent an application.

Last edited:

Rick Hart

Saw your post very interested in being a part of this opportunity being presented at this time, I have a program is call Friday Nite Heat Radio. Presented By KangoBlackHouse Its a Friday Nite Program which features live interviews upcoming artist with great commentary & providing the Hottest Underground Music etc. give me some more info email me KangoBlachouse@yahoo.com
Thanks

Fubar

We are currently updating our systems to a complete new and even better version so you're about to enter a great place with great teammates!
Apply today by sending an email to curveradio@outlook.com with following information:

• Your DJ name
  • Your age
  • Your Skype
  • Do you have teamspeak and teamviewer on your computer
  • What software do you use to broadcast
  • How active are you
  • Any previous experience? If so which one?
I will be happy to welcome you to our team!

Thank you,
Fubar (Senior Radio Manager)