Voluntary radio work

djultra

IMG_0144.JPG

No pay just voluntary if you or someone you know that's interested in joining us please feel free to leave a comment or inbox us :):)

Rick Hart

Saw your post very interested in being a part of this opportunity being presented at this time, I have a program is call Friday Nite Heat Radio. Presented By KangoBlackHouse Its a Friday Nite Program which features live interviews upcoming artist with great commentary & providing the Hottest Underground Music etc. give me some more info email me KangoBlachouse@yahoo.com

Thanks

Tom Lawhorn

Saw your post very interested in being a part of this opportunity being presented at this time, I have a program is call Friday Nite Heat Radio. Presented By KangoBlackHouse Its a Friday Nite Program which features live interviews upcoming artist with great commentary & providing the Hottest Underground Music etc. give me some more info email me KangoBlachouse@yahoo.com

Thanks

Rick,

We are interested in your show, but it said your email address wasn't found.

Thanks,
Tom

DJ cy

Hello, I am very interested in being apart of your station, I am 14 years old and can play 80's, alternative, emo, and alternative rock. I am looking for experience and my email is owenchugg24@gmail.com

Thanks!

Claire

Hi, I am seeking some information on behalf of a friend of mine who is looking to become involved with radio..He is very keen and has a very charismatic voice.. Tony has been an extra in short film and is looking to expand his opportunities in radio.. I would be grateful for any opportunities that could assist him ...King regards Claire. Freeman ..clairefreeman@y7mail.com