World Music Station from Jamaica, are you interested?

ZANJ Radio

Hello, we're ZANJ RADIO, a 24/7 web-based radio & world music platform streaming global, eclectic easy listening music Monday to Fridays and radio shows and DJ residencies on the weekend. We're located in Stony Hill, St. Andrew (parish) Jamaica. We are currently seeking to add DJs, Music Presenters or Selectors to our schedule. As we are a music based station (95% of our content is music or music based) we are looking for music centered programs/shows. If you're interested in being a part of our station, please send us an email at thezanj@live.com .

ZANJ RADIO is available globally and our apps are available for download in the iOS App Store, Google Play Store, as well as Black Berry World (free). All shows aired on ZANJ RADIO are added to our podcast. We're a station for music lovers who simply appreciate global & timeless sounds. For more information about us,visit our website at ( www.zanj.org ). You can also check out ZANJ RADIO on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Attachments

• Zanj Radio Promo.png
    Zanj Radio Promo.png
    180.6 KB · Views: 986
  • ZRlogo.png
    ZRlogo.png
    10.8 KB · Views: 1,003

Don

Hi my name is Donovan Hyatt from Jamaica , but lived in Florida USA being djing for 34years in the dancehall, clubs you name it , and is looking to be apart of a internet radio station playing oldies/ old school reggae, soca , disco and r & b. Etc. I’m on heavytraxx radio from uk but need more time slot not a lot but a little more because of the love for music I like to play more. I have everything set up in OBS and a Mixcloud Account ready to blazzz the if this sounds good to you I would appreciate it if you reach out thanks