CHR Pop Talk / Music Show.

Brian

Hello, my name is Brian Becker. I am the host and owner of my weekly show, On Air With Brian Becker. During the show, I talk about pop news and play new pop music. It is a 4-hour CHR show. If you want to hear a demo you can do so here: www.onairwithbrian.com/media/demo.mp3.
The show is free to air. Sign up to get the show weekly at http://onairwithbrian.com/affiliate-sign-up/

If you have any questions feel free to email me at brian@appletips81.com or leave them below.
Thanks for considering to air On Air With Brian Becker on your station.

Brian Becker
On-Air Personality

Appletips81 Media
onairwithbrian.com
Facebook: fb.com/appletips81
Email: brian@appletips81.com

Stevy6

To be fair PK he's only trying to get airtime? Unless he tells people he is available then he ain't gonna get any?

Just one question though Brian, if it's a Pre recorded show where are your live calls/requests coming from?

If you would consider a live show I'm sure we would be happy to take you on. (Subject to station managers approval)

Last edited:

Brian

To be fair Stevy he sounds like my wife , has to tell you every thing 6 times when I heard it fine the first time :p
I'm guessing by all the other posts he sends the show to you Thursdays and you stream it whenever.
Like you Stevy I would like to know when he does the live show as I like the fact there are no promotions in his demo.
I have the blind Dj Mike B on now once a week and he is going fantastic, so Brian more info please.
Also you sound young and that's a good thing but not for 18+ Stations.
Yes, I am young, but that doesn't change a thing if the content is good then who cares. Also, I was just trying to spread the word. I needed to get the word out and I thought I could get it out by simply commenting on posts. Also, I do not do a live show at the moment. I don't really know why you would want me to have to relay a stream and host a live show when I can send you a full show, separated into segments so you can still air around like 8-9 min of local content including ads, legal ID's and station promos. You can't stream it BTW whenever. You are only able to air it Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. What information do you need? if you would like, I can call at 706-940-2887, as I have a show to host after that time. Thanks!

- Brian

Brian

Thanks for your reply and no thanks, 95% of the stations stream with live DJ's here including mine.
All the best in your search Brian.
Ok whatever even though some of the best shows in radio are voice tracked like this one, AT40, On Air With Ryan, and most tresterial radio station shows in iHeartRadio.

Hello, my name is Brian Becker. I am the host and owner of my weekly show, On Air With Brian Becker. During the show, I talk about pop news and play new pop music. It is a 4-hour CHR show. If you want to hear a demo you can do so here: www.onairwithbrian.com/media/demo.mp3.
The show is free to air. Sign up to get the show weekly at http://onairwithbrian.com/affiliate-sign-up/

If you have any questions feel free to email me at brian@appletips81.com or leave them below.
Thanks for considering to air On Air With Brian Becker on your station.

Brian Becker
On-Air Personality

Appletips81 Media
onairwithbrian.com
Facebook: fb.com/appletips81
Email: brian@appletips81.com
please email me at staff@xcessfm.co.uk as we are interested in having your show on are station