Deeyay Yemster

Hello,

I am looking to present shows for any online radio stations looking for a DJ to join their team. I have presented ahows on the following online radio stationa sweetbeatz (no longer broadcasting), Listentothisfm & Kapitalfm (no longer broadcasting). I am quite a versatile DJ in terms of the music genre I play which are 70s,80s,90s-2000s Soul/Neo-Soul/RnB/Hip-Hop, Rare Grooves, UK Funky House,Soulful House,Garage, Dancehall/Bashment/Reggae/LoversRock/Roots, Grime & AfroBeats.

Please click on my mixcloud link below to listen to my recorded shows and mixes.

https://www.mixcloud.com/deejayyemster/

I present my shows LIVE, I am very good at mixing and scratching.

I look forward hearing from anyone who might be interested in what I have to offer.

Kind regards

Yemi aka Deejay Yemster

Demo

Hi Yemi, If you like full on interaction while doing your shows then you need to not look any further than https://hive365.co.uk/
We offer more interaction than other stations via our Windows Media Player, Windows Desktop Gadget, Discord, Game Server Plugins.
Check us out and if we are the station for you then: www.hive365.co.uk/apply

DJBond

Dear Yemi,
VeilRadio has the perfect position for you! Our Staff Team will help you setup SAM Broadcaster and any other broadcasting product. We use Discord for our staff team to interact and for the public to listen! Our age restriction is 13+ which is normally fine. We're partnered up with Mixx Radio & Dojo Network!
Our website is www.veilradio.us (Our site is going to be down for a while!)

Regards,
Thomas

carolejp

Hi Yemi, I am interested in your Dancehall/Bashment/Reggae/LoversRock/Roots skills. Hit me up at info@caribriddims.com if you are interested i doing a show in this genre. We have dedicated listeners in over 97 countries and play 75% reggae, dancehall, bashment etc music and would love for you to join us. Thanks Carole

CATV Radio is a radio station, broadcasting 24 hours a day, we are rebranding on the 1st February and would like you to be apart of our station whether it's helping us behind the scenes or being a presenter.

We've been on the air since September 2016 and every day we bring you a unique mix of great music from the 80s to now along with all the local news and information about what's going on in this part of the world.

CATV Radio is on air right around the clock so whether you're waking up, in need of a daytime pick me up or soothing to sleep, we're always here to keep you company and in touch.

It's this special blend of music, entertainment, news and local information and we have our very own CATV Radio magazine but don't forget that you can be involved too ...

get in touch with us if you wish to apply anybody any age welcome.

EMAIL: contact@catvradio.tk
FACEBOOK: /CATVRADIO