[EDM Artist] Hey! You got a moment?

Tyler Brooker

Hey guys! My name's Tyler, I'm an independent EDM artist studying stuff at uni, and like most other artists I struggle to get myself heard. Whenever I try to promote my stuff I usually get turned down because of rules against advertising and 'dropping a link and running', which is irritating but understandable. If you've got a spare moment, I would greatly appreciate it if you could check out some of my work, since every person who sees my stuff is a step towards success. Thanks!

My Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/tyler-brooker-250196354
My Spotify:

JamminJames

Tyler,

I listened to a few of your tracks. I am the Co-Owner of an Internet Radio Station and I like what I hear. The Techno Sound is pretty nice. The beats sound good. I would like to add some of your music to our Station during some of our shows. Please contact me at djflame@totalmixxradio.com I usually receive the music through Drop Box. You can search for it on Google. Please send me your music through this app on the net in MP3 Format. I will do this for you if you also pass the word about our Station. You will find a link to our Website under my signature. Please visit our website and sign our Guestbook and pass the word about our Station. This way friends of yours can tune in and hear your music on our Station. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

I also do live shows as a DJ for private parties and such. Lets collaborate!!