Free DJ Drops and Radio Voiceovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

TranceDaddy

Free Voiceovers

Hi Valentina,

When you have some free time can you please do this for me.

Your listening to TranceDaddy live on Stellar Transmissions Radio

Thank you very much
TD

carzeam007

i want you to please help me my dj drop...." you are rocking with Dj Apollo" thanks

my dj drop...you are rocking with Dj Apollo.

telabadmanwot

Have a great day/evening everyone
xoxo
Valentina

hi valentina, i love your voice, very sexy. could you say this for me...

"your listening to the Easy ikarus breakbeat radio show. hotter than your mom in a thong. (optional :) take it easy. now its time for the breakbeat chart. tune in next week for more easy ikarus, delicious like liquorice. "

if you could give me a few different versions of 'easy ikarus' in your sexy voice that would be delicious.

Thank you & good luck with your voice over business, i hope it does very very well. and we may very well need you in the new year.

OttoSkov

Valentina, wow.. You must be busy with all the voiceovers.;)

Maybe you can get the time to make one for a Danish host on a local fm radio in Copenhagen?

It might sound like this: "This is Daddy O on PartyZone FM"

And Please feel free to make it hot :p

Regrads Daddy O, and thanks for the good work you do in here(was this too much?;)).

DJ Rainbow Fox

Hey guys, I would love to email all of you individually but it is much easier for me to load each of your files here, so if you could please just type in your script here, I can reply with your recording. Thanks!

Script 1: You are listening to Dj Rainbow Fox on Bewitch Me Radio..

Script 2: Playing a wide variety of tunes from yesterday and today..its DJ Rainbow Fox...on Bewitch Me Radio

Thanks...cant wait to hear what you come up with

carzeam007

how are you? VALENTINA

PLEASE MAKE A VOICE OVER FOR ME

SCRIPT 1: YOU ARE ROCKING WITH THE BADDEST DJ, DJ APOLLO.

I WILL BE GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON AND IF POSSIBLE YOU CAN FORWRD IT TO (morgan_ken42@yahoo.com)
THANNKS

ValentinasVoice

Update February 2013: Hey everyone, I just recently got a new job! unfortunately, I will no longer have time to do these free recordings. Thank you so much for all of the support and great comments! XOXO

Status
Not open for further replies.