Free DJ Drops and Radio Voiceovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Simple Dj Drop request

Hi valentina,

I'm a french dj/producer and i would love to have a drop saying " YOU ARE NOW LISTENING TO A SKULK MUZIK PRODUCTION" and if possible an other one saying " SKULK MUZIK " .

Thank you in advance
Love & Music

Skulk Muzik

DJ Drops

Hey valentine
i am a dj known as dj absolute and i would like the following drops done..Here's my script

1. Keepin real on the old school session it's got to be Dj Absolute.

2. You are r listening to you dj's favourite DJ White Smoke Entertainment's spin master Dj Absolute

3 Keeping real on the wheels of steel its definitely The top chef himself DJ Ryt Off

4. For the freshest mixes its got to be White Smoke Entertainment

My email is: fredmusoga@yahoo.com

Thanks

DJEnglish

DJ Drop

Hi Valentina. In response tour post. Can you please say Your listening to Intimate Connection the sound of the future with yours truly DJ English. My e-mail is Intimatesound@gmail.com

thanks in advance

DJ English

Last edited:

Dj Suraj

Hey Valentina. I'd like a voice over i'd really appreciate it.
" Your listening to hottest house deejay, Faiz Suraj

Amazing Voice!!! love your talent!!!

hey! you really got talent, the demo. you put in there was great, I would really love have your voice on my gigs :p
would you record: "Vikobitt is in the mix" ??? thanks!

Shaneod

Voiceover

Hey this is really cool what you are doing! Could you make one for me please saying "You're in the mix with Shane O D, bringing you the best in house and techno. Nothing but pumping grooves all night long." Thank you so much!!

Shane

Krak Hed

Some moderator should close this topic this user Valentina have not logged in since 23rd May 2012 04:29 AM

So guys stop asking for voiceovers you are not going to get them.

djliamuk

Hi Valentina

would it be possible for you to do me the following please

"Your Listening to the great sounds of the 80s with the one and only DJ Liam"

Much appreciated

liam

ValentinasVoice

Hey again everyone. I haven't been on here in a while since I started working with a new business partner and also my website. I will try and start where I left off last, but I may not get to everyone. Thanks for being patient with me xoxo

Last edited:

ValentinasVoice

Hey guys, I've got 8 more recordings uploaded! I know it's been a long wait for some of you, but as you know I am not making any money from this, so I have little time to dedicate to you all. If you don't want to wait so long, you can personally contact me through skype or my website, thanks! [EDIT: On another note, I noticed people posting their email addresses here, I will NOT be emailing files to anyone so don't share it here, you will only get spam!]

Djforte
Migsy Cee
orhir123
Radio Airwaves
zerocool
dayboy345
MickeyDark0
statesman50

View attachment airewaves_valentina.mp3
View attachment alt_factor_valentina.mp3
View attachment beats_valentina.mp3
View attachment darko_valentina.mp3
View attachment djbirsho_valentina.mp3
View attachment djforte_valentina.mp3
View attachment djmigsy_valentina.mp3
View attachment nga_valentina.mp3

Last edited:

ValentinasVoice

This is Pastor Christian. Please contact me @. We are interested in doing some voice over and DJ drops.

Thanks

Unfortunately, I am not emailing anyone from this forum. If you would like to contact me you can find me on skype or my website. Also, you shouldn't put your email in here you will get a lot of spam in your inbox.

xoxo
Valentina

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.